Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to get to Lower Baggot Street

Options
  • 03-02-2010 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I need to get to get to lower baggot street next week. I will be travelling up from Nenagh and given my internet research its looking like I should park in the redcow and get the luas as far as Abbey street and then get the No 10.bus or walk to baggot street.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?Also if I was to stay up in Dublin the night before can anyone recommend a place to stay, where I can park my car and then get easy access to Baggot Street?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 senbwcs

You could stay in the D4 Hotels (ex Jurys) which are just at the end of Baggot St, about 15 mins up to Lower Baggot St, it's cheap enough and there's parking.
    http://www.d4hotels.ie

If you're definitely gonna park at the Red Cow, I'd probably just do what you suggested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Red_Marauder

Yeah, I'd do what you suggested about Red Cow-->Luas-->No. 10 if you're driving on the day.

But if you are going to stay the night I'd also suggest The Mespil which do rooms the same price as Jury's but are just at Lower Baggot Street, you hear them advertising on the radio quite a bit.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

keep walking straight after upper baggot street.

...i'll get my coat

Advertisement