Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Who alumni

Options
  • 03-02-2010 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

It seems to be all go for ex Who cast members at the moment.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw, the actress playing Martha Jones' sister Tish has been cast in the female lead in JJ Abrams new show, Undercovers.

John Barrowman is going to play the big bad in the conclusion of this year's Desperate Housewives.

And Carey Mulligan (Sally Sparrow) has been nominated for a Best Actress Oscar. Checked her on IMDB and didn't realise how well she had been doing since Who, so I guess she won't be back with the Weeping Angels.

I suppose it all puts Tom Baker's surreal narration of Little Britain into perspective!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

It seems to be all go for ex Who cast members at the moment.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw, the actress playing Martha Jones' sister Tish has been cast in the female lead in JJ Abrams new show, Undercovers.

John Barrowman is going to play the big bad in the conclusion of this year's Desperate Housewives.

And Carey Mulligan (Sally Sparrow) has been nominated for a Best Actress Oscar. Checked her on IMDB and didn't realise how well she had been doing since Who, so I guess she won't be back with the Weeping Angels.

I suppose it all puts Tom Baker's surreal narration of Little Britain into perspective!

not to mention Tom Baker's revisiting of the Fourth Doctor for Audio!

If it was a good idea we could make this a regular feature. Doctor Who Magazine runs something similar every month.

Advertisement