Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Truck smashes into a bridge.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

What a mess !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Random wrote: »
    What a mess !

what an idiot I think is more appropriate

Whoa. Mad seeing the pedestrian on the left of the picture on the bridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

That poor fecker on the bridge, he could totally see it coming i can almost imagine the thought process...

"Hmm, that truck seems a little...... i should probably stop.... maybe i should..... OH SHIIIIIIIIIIII...."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I'm sorry, but I have seen many stupid things in my life, but how could someone drive around like that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

No one got hurt too supposedly..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:eek: Always look before you cross a roadbridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

No one got hurt too supposedly..
    No one killed, one injured - I presume the pedestrian on the bridge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

My god he would definitley fail his drivin test for checkin the old mirrors!!!
    Their is a few more vids on that as well with a truck on a train have a look. To see your man on the bridge looking at that lorry coming:D:D:D

Ill definitley give you a vote for best and funniest thread of 2010

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

How did he driver not realise it was raised!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

kmart6 wrote: »
    How did he driver not realise it was raised!!!

Could have been a rookie or else the driver was on the run. Im sure there would have to be some kind of an alarm system in the cab. Some of those trucks can also have the hydraulic topper controlled from the side of the vehicle.

I have seen this happened before.... how he couldnt see it is beyond me... did any of ye look at the other videos...

Advertisement