Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glass TV Stand

Options
  • 03-02-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a glass tv stand suitable for a 50inch plasma.Amazon have some great value ones but they dont ship them to Ireland.

Bricks n Mortar or online is good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Bump dee bump,anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I have anunused one i hyve been meaning to sell it on Adverts.

I got it from Curries with a Sony Bravia 40 inch tv and i hung the tv on the wall so have no use for the glass clear tv stand.

If you bear with me i can upload picture to Adverts soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

What about one of these?

Recently i bought one like this one for a 32"

It is supposed to be a coffee table but it looks good enough and it could easily handle a 50" i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I have anunused one i hyve been meaning to sell it on Adverts.

I got it from Curries with a Sony Bravia 40 inch tv and i hung the tv on the wall so have no use for the glass clear tv stand.

If you bear with me i can upload picture to Adverts soon?

Sure.
    inforfun wrote: »
    What about one of these?

Recently i bought one like this one for a 32"

It is supposed to be a coffee table but it looks good enough and it could easily handle a 50" i think.

Cool,will defo look around there.God knows why theyre so expensive tbh with ya.

Advertisement