Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish BF2 server comming shortly (hopefully)

Options
  • 03-02-2010 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

We are thinking of starting an Irish 40 slot BF2 server. If you visit our website you will see that we already have two CSS servers... they haven't been doing to well lately :( If a BF2 server was introduced, would you guys support it? Also, we'd need a lot of admins.... Please visit our site: www.theelitecrew.enjin.com to apply for it. Also, if there are any folks who would be interested in donating to the server, that would be awesome :) You'ld obviously have a say as to how the server is run....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

this is the counter strike forum.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Fracture wrote: »

It's really not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well I would be happy to play on and support your Irish server....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭bobblepuzzle

Fracture wrote: »

I posted in the Battlefield forum originally, a mod must've copied it across

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

It was posted in the CS forum and then moved here. Anyway, it's in the correct forum now :)

• Advertisement

Silverfish wrote: »
    It was posted in the CS forum and then moved here. Anyway, it's in the correct forum now :)

Woops, sorry about that... could've sworn I posted it here.

The new server will go live on the 10th, still waiting on potential admins :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

Woops, sorry about that... could've sworn I posted it here.

The new server will go live on the 10th, still waiting on potential admins :P

tbh, when I first saw the thread it was in here and no one had yet replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

I'm interested ( have previously played BF2 as a single player only )

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I'm interested ( have previously played BF2 as a single player only )

Really? It's a whole other game online.

Well that was quick, server is up :) [URL="bf2://85.236.102.5:16867/"]85.236.102.5:16867[/URL]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Is it a purely BF2 clan or will you be doing BFBC2 aswell as BF2142. I was quite good at both in my day (BF2 and BF2142)....I am a Capt in BF2 with a very good K:D and I am ranked out in BF2142...ranked 4th in Ireland at one stage.

But I dont think I could join a clan with just BF2...especially the last time I played it a few mths ago the HACKS were just mental.

Any way, best of luck with the server I will hop on when I am playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

The demos great! Just downloaded it, so much less stressful than modern warfare 2!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Is it a purely BF2 clan or will you be doing BFBC2 aswell as BF2142. I was quite good at both in my day (BF2 and BF2142)....I am a Capt in BF2 with a very good K:D and I am ranked out in BF2142...ranked 4th in Ireland at one stage.

But I dont think I could join a clan with just BF2...especially the last time I played it a few mths ago the HACKS were just mental.

Any way, best of luck with the server I will hop on when I am playing.

BF:BC2 requires that it be from a licenced vendor, and will prob cost a lot.

To the OP, if you wan't a 40 slot server setup, just gimme a config etc to setup, and I can prob get one goin on my clans dedi-box if you want.

BF2 got some life back into it with the patch that came out giving special forces/armored fury/euro forces away for free.
    Not many cheats tbh, and if there are ye never notice them when in a tank :D

Advertisement