Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sore nipples

Options
  • 03-02-2010 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi all i am 27, on the pill 5 yrs, am due my pill free week this sunday, i havent missed any pills or been sick or anything out of the ordinary only thing is the last 3/4 days my nipples are killing me, dont feel sick at all havent had sore nipples since before i started the pill so just a bit worried i did a test there yest and it was negative have another one there if i want to take another one, im sure ill have my "period" next week but just a bit worried i could be pregnant only because of the soreness, i am still taking a pill a day, would it have tested positive if i was?, last "period" was 13/01 looking at my pill packs, should i keep taking pills til sunday anyway it wont do any harm if i was? if i do bleed next week could i still be pregnant? looking at the dates, when should a positive test come up? i live with my O/H so could be any conception date, oh i have noticed being tired but im always tired so prob just being paranoid :)
    thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You should do a test and what ever the out come go talk to your dr.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement