Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my new regieme!!

Options
  • 03-02-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

have said i'd have a fitness plan for ages now but have finally put pen to paper and since january i've been pretty good and kept to it. i am losing weight and do feel the benefits of eating well and exercising so i'll throw up my fitness log and if anyone has any recommendations to make it better i'd really appreciate it.

exercise:
    mon - 1.5 hrs hatha yoga
    tue - 2.5 hrs brazilian jiu jitsu
    wed - .5 hr cardio (bike usually) or nothing
    thurs - 2.5 hrs brazilian jiu jitsu
    fri - gym & swim
    sat - day off
    sun - weights and cardio at home

diet:
    pretty standard daily
    morning - juice of 6/7 fruits & veg
    lunch - chicken/turkey on multigrain
    dinner - usally white meat and rice/noodle with small bit of veg
    snacks - seeds, fruit, toast
    lots of water too
    saturday - again my day off, don't do the dog on it but like having a few bad things once a week!

i'd like to do a bit more weights, not really to bulk up much but just to aid the jiu jitsu but i'm usually wrecked and stiff the days after training so not sure if thats a good idea. the only other thing is that last few weeks while training i kinda get really wrecked (gassed) and not sure if i should eat more carbs on the days i train??
    anyway thats my fitness and diet log so if theres anything you'd recommend i'll love to hear it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

Hi there! Can't recommend anything really, I'm only after starting out myself! Just wanted to say hi, and that seems an impressive amount of exercise you are doing already (to me, anyway!) What are your goals?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

hi beegirl!
    my main goal really is just to lose the extra pounds and get fit really. am about 15.5 stone and want to be 14 by the summer hopefully. don't want to drop it all in one go but more gradually and controlled.
    wondering if i should be having more rest days or doing more weights during the week???

Advertisement