Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Liffey Walk C&C

• 03-02-2010 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

Took these shots tonight with my s90 P&S, no tripod

4328854760_f3684077d4.jpg

4328854422_f4bc617fc8.jpg

4328854042_f5c5733a09.jpg

4328119853_0b757e3a7a.jpg

I would love to take the same shots with a DSLR and tripod.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

swingking wrote: »
    I would love to take the same shots with a DSLR and tripod.
    Next Monday night is your chance :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

swingking wrote: »
    Took these shots tonight with my s90 P&S, no tripod

I'd say your results show it's not always necessary to have the "best" of all cameras to take brilliant pics! I love especially the second one - Ulster Bank. And the last one - Reflection of Samuel Becket Bridge.
    Just a pity you cut the top of Custom House :cool:

Enjoy Mondays walk - I love those walks where everyone takes the time to get the shot they want. Just won't make this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Yeah I guess being able to rest the camera against the railings does allow for night exposures.

@pixbyJohn I'll be sure to come along for Monday

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Really like no.2 and no.3, although I can't decide whether the bridge would be better empty or not...!

Advertisement