Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gallery Turvey Walk, Donabate

Options
  • 03-02-2010 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Am looking into buying here, any info from residents would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭JD24

My mam and dad bought a 2 bed in there. Moved in just before xmas. Apartment is lovely, good size, area itself is also really nice and well maintained. Quiet too, I obviously dont live there but have stayed over a number of nights and never hear a sound during the night! Neighbours are nice too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blondie8

thanks a mil JD..that's what i was hoping to hear! going to view next week, fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Mtk2018

Hi all bumping up this post.
    One of the two locations that I am considering to buy in. Would greatly appreciate feedback from residents about the place. There seem to be a number of apartments available in The Gallery, not sure why

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭airportgirl83

I believe new apartment blocks that are being finished there atm are going to be for social housing. Might be the reason why people are moving. There is a long thread about it on donabateportrane.net

Advertisement