Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chemtails Today...then Fireball = HAARP?

• 03-02-2010 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

The whole country was sprayed today. Look at this video. Shocking.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0FKZtBbDT4

Then a huge fireball in the evening...

A few years back the HAARP facility was guiding metors in from space and flying them in over alaska. The idea was to use them as organic nukes in a manner of speaking.

Could this of been another test?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Not much of a coincidence when you realise that planes fly everyday making contrails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

A few years back the HAARP facility was guiding metors in from space and flying them in over alaska. The idea was to use them as organic nukes in a manner of speaking.

Could this of been another test?

Really? Where did you get your information? I'm skeptical that haarp as a project which seems to direct energy into the ionosphere could be used to direct a gravitational effect on an object travelling in outer space.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Kernel wrote: »
    Really? Where did you get your information? I'm skeptical that haarp as a project which seems to direct energy into the ionosphere could be used to direct a gravitational effect on an object travelling in outer space.

pfffttt, where have you been?

Its a God device, if you cant explain something, blame HAARP.

Want to pull a conspiracy out of your arse, use HAARP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Hilarious! Thanks for posting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Just to increase the comedy level for some and inform the rest,i think i have a vague theory that shows it MIGHT be possible.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7602609578301856050&ei=j6tqS7uXM42n-AbcjqG8BQ&q=wilhelm+reich#

Its a lecture about Wilhelm Reich and his supposed discovery of orgone.A cosmic energy thats supposed to be all around us and is linked to chi or might be the same im not sure.
    One of his inventions was a cloud buster.It was ment to draw in orgone over a wide distance over time and change the weather,later drawing in ufo's(possibly effects anti-gravity), but i think a giant cloud buster could pull meteors IF the theory behind it is sound like the existance of orgone energy.
    I guess the question is.Does some country have a secret giant cloud buster?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭FlameoftheWest

Hilarious! Thanks for posting!

I agree. I was rolling around the floor laughing at it. Very clever. No matter how you stand on the issue, it's the most original video on the subject.

Thing is? Was Sally O'Brien abducted by aliens as she is not in this version!

Not much of a coincidence when you realise that planes fly everyday making contrails.

The stange thing is that "contrail" when I was a child were a short white line behind an airplane and then they just vanished.

These days "contrails" seem to go on for miles and miles and then spread out and fill the whole sky with a misty cloud. And it's not because there are more planes these days. I grew up 40 kms from a NATO airbase in Eastern Turkey and air traffic was very intense and contails never left long thick clouds.

I am not saying we are being gassed or medicated, but I can say for certain what ever jets produce these days it is not like in the past.

Personally I wonder if changes in cosmic radiation from the Sun making "contails" into clouds?

The problem with all these issues is that instead of a debate the conspircy folks get into a bunker mindset, the debunkers do not want to even look at the images and we get nowhere at all.

Now after we have found out why "contrails" are filling the sky with clouds in recent years, then perhaps we can move onto why we have invisible planes flying over the world making contrails with no aircraft at the head of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1Lt2PbHa8

I have seen these myself in Turkey and Spain and here in Ireland.

Something is going down with all this. I am just confused and bewildered as to what it is. But stuff ain't normal in the skies these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

The stange thing is that "contrail" when I was a child were a short white line behind an airplane and then they just vanished.

As a matter of interest how old are you? I remember contrails from the ealry 80's lasting in the sky in exatcly the same way they do now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Angry Troll

shame i didn't see that one...must have looked spectacular...
    and of course it was haarp, what else. surely the yanks had a blast pelting ireland with meteorites. it is always haarp to those who want to believe.
    only i wonder who or what may have caused natural disasters and meteorites and all that before haarp existed...? :rolleyes:

These days "contrails" seem to go on for miles and miles and then spread out and fill the whole sky with a misty cloud. And it's not because there are more planes these days. I grew up 40 kms from a NATO airbase in Eastern Turkey and air traffic was very intense and contails never left long thick clouds.

I am not saying we are being gassed or medicated, but I can say for certain what ever jets produce these days it is not like in the past.

Personally I wonder if changes in cosmic radiation from the Sun making "contails" into clouds?

The problem with all these issues is that instead of a debate the conspircy folks get into a bunker mindset, the debunkers do not want to even look at the images and we get nowhere at all.

Now after we have found out why "contrails" are filling the sky with clouds in recent years, then perhaps we can move onto why we have invisible planes flying over the world making contrails with no aircraft at the head of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c1Lt2PbHa8

I have seen these myself in Turkey and Spain and here in Ireland.

Something is going down with all this. I am just confused and bewildered as to what it is. But stuff ain't normal in the skies these days.

My point is that is there are (claimed) chemtrails in the sky everyday, then why mention it with the fireball as if its of some importance. If it was the only day there was chemtrails, and the fireball happened afterwards then you may be able to link the two.

Like saying I was in a car crash the day the sun came up, therefor the two must be linked.

Note: Dont believe there are chemtrails, only contrails.

• Advertisement

As a matter of interest how old are you? I remember contrails from the ealry 80's lasting in the sky in exatcly the same way they do now.

I am 50. I have no recollection of thick trails nor any photo in my vast collection of family and aviation photos of well on 2,000 images. Just contrils and not heavy "chemtrails" which formed clouds.

Just to add, my father was a USAF pilot and flew SR71 Blackbirds on spying mission over the Soviet Union in the 60's and 70's. He is dead now and I would love to ask him what he thinks of all this.

You may recall contrails like that in the 1980's. But I do not and can find no comprehensive and wide ranging evidence of such heavy trails prior to the late 90's.

That's just my two cents. I am open minded about the subject and want to learn more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

well just for the hell of it ... here's a pic from 1944 ...... yep thats well before the 90's ...
    its a pic over Belgium during the 1944 battle of the bulge
    and yep they are all contrails from planes

1940sbulge3.jpg

robtri wrote: »
    well just for the hell of it ... here's a pic from 1944 ...... yep thats well before the 90's ...

1940sbulge3.jpg

nice one...famous pic form the air war and great contrails…thousands more pics like it out there…contrails have been around since airplanes first reached those altitudes in ww 1…and in fact they can be around for hours, all depending on wind, temperature etc.

robtri wrote: »

1940sbulge3.jpg

Many of the classic WW2 photos were artistically enhanced by artists for a more dramatic effect. Often painted on smoke and trails. The trails on these craft are not from condesation anyways, but from cordite which is from the machine guns and rocket chemical trails fired by P51 Mustangs and other planes fitted with rockets. Then contrast on the photos are then upped and the trails enhanced by artists for publications in magazines such as Life and Time.

I am not being contray for the sake of it. Look it up. Often the evidence which "debunks" these trails is not as clear cut as presented.

Show me a photo of the sky in peacetime with similar trails from commercial aircraft. Your 1980's would be an ideal place to start as communter aviation was really starting up and it would be a good marker for the history of this issue.

Many of the classic WW2 photos were artistically enhanced by artists for a more dramatic effect. The trails on these craft are not from condesation anyways, but from cordite which is from the machine guns and rocket chemical trails fired by P51 Mustangs. Then contrast on the photos are then upped and the trails enhanced by artists for publications in magazines such as Life and Time.

I am not being contray for the sake of it. Look it up. Often the evidence which "debunks" these trails is not as clear cut as presented.

Show me a photo of the sky in peacetime with similar trails from commercial aircraft.

how about this one...cordite too you think? and btw, they are contrails...u would not see cordite smoke from that distance...the stuff is kinda smokeless anyway, that's why it was invented in the first place...don’t even think cordite was used in machine guns and cannon in ww2, would have to do some research here to be 100% sure…

how about this one...cordite too you think? and btw, they are contrails...u would not see cordite smoke from that distance...the stuff is kinda smokeless anyway, that's why it was invented in the first place...don’t even think cordite was used in machine guns and cannon in ww2...would have to do some research here to be 100% sure…

That proves nothing. There is no evidence these trails from these flying fortresses went on for hundreds of miles, then thickened and created a cloud layer. Sorry that just is not evidence at all. It is a dramatic photo of a high altitude daytime bombing mission.

You have debunked nothing. Like I said. I am still trying to figure this issue out and the only thing I can say for certain is that there is no real evidence to support the "contrails have always been like this!" argument. There just isn't. I have looked. If there was I would say so.

That proves nothing. There is no evidence these trails from these flying fortresses went on for hundreds of miles, then thickened and created a cloud layer. Sorry that just is not evidence at all. It is a dramatic photo of a high altitude daytime bombing mission.

You have debunked nothing. Like I said. I am still trying to figure this issue out and the only thing I can say for certain is that there is no real evidence to support the "contrails have always been like this!" argument. There just isn't. I have looked. If there was I would say so.

look up to the sky or out of a plane window at altitude and you will see contrails, long ones too...it really is that simple

look up to the sky or out of a plane window at altitude and you will see contrails, long ones too...it really is that simple

So in other words you have no real hard evidence to support your assertion.

Thanks.

So in other words you have no real hard evidence to support your assertion.

Thanks.

which one? that the things in the pics are contrails? no need to prove that as everybody knows anyway...contrails appear under those circumstances, it is normal...the burden of proof would be on the chemtrails folks' side here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

1969.jpg

Well here is one from 1969.

The reason I so clearly remember contrails in the early 80's is because I once asked my dad what they were and he told me they were walkways for astronauts. I believed him.....:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

The trails on these craft are not from condesation anyways, but from cordite which is from the machine guns and rocket chemical trails fired by P51 Mustangs and other planes fitted with rockets.

When exactly did the allies invent the machine gun that could fire in curves?

yeah, i too would like to know how haarp could be used to guide objects in from space...and also how it could create chemtrails…?

Undergod wrote: »

If that is the reason then at a guess I'd say the planes were flying in that pattern, leaving behind the smoke from machine gun.

If that is the reason then at a guess I'd say the planes were flying in that pattern, leaving behind the smoke from machine gun.

that pic is of a dogfight between allied and german fighters at high altitude and the contrails show how they manoeuvred…there is no visible smoke from guns here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I think he means that as the plane flies, it fires it's guns which leaves a trail of cordite behind the plane, not the bullets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

asked my dad what they were and he told me they were walkways for astronauts

Its still a cool explanation:)

The curves are planes on fire in a death spiral to the ground.

Burning fuel makes smoke...

1969.jpg

Well here is one from 1969.

The reason I so clearly remember contrails in the early 80's is because I once asked my dad what they were and he told me they were walkways for astronauts. I believed him.....:o

How do you know this image is legit? Anyone could photoshop that.

Serious, easy enough to do.

The curves are planes on fire in a death spiral to the ground.

Burning fuel makes smoke...

they are contrails from aircraft manoeuvring in a dogfight and most are at least a few minutes old or older. chemtrails do not exist.
    attached pic is of a plane shot up and crashing in ww2…compare black smoke to white condensation trails…also the direction of the trails...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

so you ask for pictures.... then when shown them from different sources.. by different users here...
    you pull that **** out of your arse....

you asked for it, it was delivered... you didn't expect it to be delivered as you thought your assumptions where correct...
    when shown they wheren't correct... you come out with rubbish like that...

i just finally had the time to watch that video in post 1…weird ****, what is that supposed to be about? i am beginning to suspect this whole thread may just be a piss take to wind up some “sceptics”…kinda funny though...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Not in the 60's.

Seriously though, these trails have always been there. If the sky is calm 10Km up in the air, then they can stay for hours. Maybe there were always chemtrails in the air above connemara where I grew up but I also saw the same thing in Cyprus. It's also worth asking that even if these planes were emmitting chemtrails and not chontrails, how did the planes get up in the air in the first place? Do they mix the chemicals to the fuel or do they release it like a crop-duster? Either way, I don't see why the trails would look different.
    When this came up before, I made a few posts here, one of which outlined some reasons why using chemtrails was a stupid way to deliver chemicals to the ground.

i just finally had the time to watch that video in post 1…weird ****, what is that supposed to be about? i am beginning to suspect this whole thread may just be a piss take to wind up some “sceptics”…kinda funny though...

A bit off-topic but:

I get that feeling all the time. I think that when a lot of the CTs became accepted (CIA/NSA interference/assisinations and the Bilderbergers for example), the CT profiteers had to up their game. Now we have perpetual motion machines and lizard people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

A bit off-topic but:

I get that feeling all the time. I think that when a lot of the CTs became accepted (CIA/NSA interference/assisinations and the Bilderbergers for example), the CT profiteers had to up their game. Now we have perpetual motion machines and lizard people.

Could be profiteering or could be disinfo. Remember the UFO / underground bases thing was getting big and then you had project camelot and phil schneider etc. just taking it to the extreme with underground battles against grey aliens etc. As has been suggested a lot of the wilder stuff could be deliberate noise to cause confusion, or simply discredit from real topics. Or it could be a conspiracy theory 'law of diminishing returns', whereby certain sections of the community constantly thirst for wilder and wilder 'revelations' which are readily provided by dubious profiteers.

The thing about the grey world is that we will never know these things beyond a shadow of a doubt. The methodology of cointelpro has evolved to that level now that nothing can be certain anymore and manipulation is easier than ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SonOfPerdition

All ballistics fire in curves ... there's a wee force called gravity involved. ;)
    [/pedantic]

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES
    http://www.un-documents.net/enmod.htm

Adopted by Resolution 31/72 of the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1976. The Convention was opened for signature at Geneva on 18 May 1977.
    Understanding Relating to Article II
    It is the understanding of the Committee that the following examples are illustrative of phenomena that could be caused by the use of environmental modification techniques as defined in Article II of the Convention: earthquakes, tsunamis; an upset in the ecological balance of a region; changes in weather patterns (clouds, precipitation, cyclones of various types and tornadic storms); changes in climate patterns; changes in ocean currents; changes in the state of the ozone layer; and changes in the state of the ionosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭wingsof daun

Morning of Monday the 8th, I witnessed intense chemtrail spraying, planes evem flew directly overhead. Once a plane was flying directly behind the other plane, which was phenomenal. On another occasion, a 2nd plane followed another plane, this time it flew along side the chemtrail the plabe ahead of it was making.... and this is amazing - no chemtrail left by the 2nd plane, only a contrail which evaporated quickly, the other plane left a thick persisent chemtrail. I witnessed this in a very rural part of north Roscommon. Anyone else notice anything like this?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Morning of Monday the 8th, I witnessed intense chemtrail spraying, planes evem flew directly overhead. Once a plane was flying directly behind the other plane, which was phenomenal. On another occasion, a 2nd plane followed another plane, this time it flew along side the chemtrail the plabe ahead of it was making.... and this is amazing - no chemtrail left by the 2nd plane, only a contrail which evaporated quickly, the other plane left a thick persisent chemtrail. I witnessed this in a very rural part of north Roscommon. Anyone else notice anything like this?!

You do realise that those 2 aircraft were probably flying at very different altitudes with resultant differences in atmospheric conditions?
    anyway what does have to do with HAARP and meteors??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

All ballistics fire in curves ... there's a wee force called gravity involved. ;)
    [/pedantic]

I knew someone would be a smart-ass about it!
    That's clearly not what's in the photo though.

Also, I see it about the planes travelling in arcs and leaving the smoke of machinegun fire in their wakes. What I said was, frankly, pretty thick. Bullets don't leave smoke trails...

• Advertisement

I knew someone would be a smart-ass about it!
    That's clearly not what's in the photo though.

Also, I see it about the planes travelling in arcs and leaving the smoke of machinegun fire in their wakes. What I said was, frankly, pretty thick. Bullets don't leave smoke trails...

not again. it is all clearly explained in previous posts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SkyWatcher

Basically, I have been interested in this for a while now and I have seen these planes in Dublin...They do not come from or land in Dublin airport...but they do fly around the airport!!!

They usually arrive when the sky is pretty clear...at first they dont spray anything and dont even have a contrail...(they are white with no markings on the back or sides)...they come bk around 15-20 minutes later and fly in a few different directions spraying thick white and grey gas which stays in the air for a considerable time before dispersing and forming a large blanket of dust just below the clouds, Its quite scary lol...

They usually criss cross their flight paths a few times creating a pattern in the sky and then they fly from the direction of dublin airport to howth and into the distance...

SkyWatcher wrote: »
    Basically, I have been interested in this for a while now and I have seen these planes in Dublin...They do not come from or land in Dublin airport...but they do fly around the airport!!!

They usually arrive when the sky is pretty clear...at first they dont spray anything and dont even have a contrail...(they are white with no markings on the back or sides)...they come bk around 15-20 minutes later and fly in a few different directions spraying thick white and grey gas which stays in the air for a considerable time before dispersing and forming a large blanket of dust just below the clouds, Its quite scary lol...

They usually criss cross their flight paths a few times creating a pattern in the sky and then they fly from the direction of dublin airport to howth and into the distance...

If its so regular I'd say you have loads of photos and footage of it Can you post some up?

Ive seen that a few times...thought i was seein things, i blamed it on smokin too much weed for a while but i see it so much now i cant ignore it. Once again im just a normal bloke who noticed somethings going on in the sky...I'm not tryin to convince or persuade and i dont car ei f anybody believes it...But I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN!!!!

Maybe I'm being naive here but if you wanted to spray people with chemicals, you would probably not want the chemicals to remain as a "chemtrail". You might instead want it to disperse quickly and drop to the ground. Otherwise you'll only end up spraying Scandinavia (assuming the target was Ireland).

If its so regular I'd say you have loads of photos and footage of it Can you post some up?

I'll prob sound like an idiot but i havnt been taking photos...I dont have a digital camera ha..unlike every other person in Dublin, but I never really needed one...I'm gonna buy a Digital Video Camera in the next few weeks and i'll definately capture some of this in the sky.

It's fascinating, whether it's good or bad ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

LOL @ OP, your mad, Jet Aircraft Exhausts create those Contrails, I suggest you look at a Car's exhaust on a cold evening, same thing either that or buy a Radio capable of picking up Aircraft and open up google earth's Aircraft tracking and watch them on google earth flying then as they near where you live go outside and look at them.

Anyway PRICELESS post.

Advertisement