Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adsense cheque

• 03-02-2010 11:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hy guys.Does anyone get cheques from Google Adsense?How long does it usually take to arrive?I live in Dublin 1 .Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭mneylon

You can get paid by EFT. I didn't think they even offered cheques these days

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭pixeldesign

They do send cheques.I submited a bank account to them but i have to wait about 2 weeks until it will be verified ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

I think i may have got a cheque back in the day, but setting up EFT was pretty easy.

Watcha going to spend it on?

The problem is that when i submited the EFT details instead of First Name + Second Name i wrote Second Name + First Name by mistake...would this be a problem?I think they cant verify it...With money i`ll get i will improve my website and i will open another one aswell.

When i logged in my adsense account it says that the test deposit for my bank account was succesfuly done on the 5th of this month.Today i went to bank to check the statement and no deposit from them..What can i do?

• Advertisement
Advertisement