Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another False Flag on the way?

• 03-02-2010 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

The CIA have predicted another "Terrorist incident" within the next 6 months, after gathering intelligence from the underwear patsy no less! It just gets ever more predictable as time goes by.So anybody got ideas, what do people reckon it will be, what liberties will they take from us this time etc.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=7254452

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Possibly something big at the 2010 Vancouver Olmpics. It looks like a perfect location and sets in with the timing and a global media presence. The "Threats" are already out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Didnt we have one, Hait..

There will be more. Its a way of trying to create more chaos so we dont group together or wake up. But to the ones that keep gonig and survive these acts, it is actually waking us more.

The way things are at the moment, these rulers will do anything to try keep us fearful and divided.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

There is a lot of money to be made, war is very expensive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Papers over here are sh!tein on about some new 'SuperBug' that they need to develop new Antibiotics against or -it might kill 'persons' so please gives us shedloads of money for research AGAIN, but seriously tho this one IS dangerous-:rolleyes:

the Underwear bomber has all the marks of a FalseFlag/Patsy operation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

The Christmas day underwear stunt was only a warm-up, my guess is that something big is gonna go down the next time, particularly as they botched the last false flag so badly.I will also be watching the situation with Iran very closely as things are going to get very ugly......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

mysterious wrote: »
    Didnt we have one, Hait..

Are you suggesting that Haiti was a false flag incident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Papers over here are sh!tein on about some new 'SuperBug' that they need to develop new Antibiotics against or -it might kill 'persons' so please gives us shedloads of money for research AGAIN, but seriously tho this one IS dangerous

Let me explain this in terms that even a child could understand.

1) Bacteria/viruses/germs are living beings
    2) They evolve
    3) We developed antibiotics to combat them
    4) The evolved
    5) We developed antibiotics to combat new strain
    6) They evolved
    7) Most importantly, people are idiots. Hence, they don't finish the course of antibiotics thus giving the germs a vaccine rather than the full dose
    8) They evolve, and continue to be vaccined by morons.
    9) And on it continues. Now, we can choose to stop fighting this battle, and go back to the days when people died of Smallpox (remember when those 'silly scientists' eradicated it FROM THE WORLD?) and the bubonic plague, etc, or we can continue to fund research to fight was is an unending battle, but allows people to live longer and enjoy the 21st century standard of living that some anti-social hypocrites (anti-science types) take for granted.

Let me explain this in terms that even a child could understand.

1) Bacteria/viruses/germs are living beings
    2) They evolve
    3) We developed antibiotics to combat them
    4) The evolved
    5) We developed antibiotics to combat new strain
    6) They evolved
    7) Most importantly, people are idiots. Hence, they don't finish the course of antibiotics thus giving the germs a vaccine rather than the full dose
    8) They evolve, and continue to be vaccined by morons.
    9) And on it continues. Now, we can choose to stop fighting this battle, and go back to the days when people died of Smallpox (remember when those 'silly scientists' eradicated it FROM THE WORLD?) and the bubonic plague, etc, or we can continue to fund research to fight was is an unending battle, but allows people to live longer and enjoy the 21st century standard of living that some anti-social hypocrites (anti-science types) take for granted.

Last year health experts warned against using antibiotics, unless they are absolutely necessary.Because of over use of antibiotics peoples immune systems have been seriously weakened as they have become over-reliant on them thus leaving you vulnerable to a more heavy strain of viruses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Last year health experts warned against using antibiotics, unless they are absolutely necessary.Because of over use of antibiotics peoples immune systems have been seriously weakened as they have become over-reliant on them thus leaving you vulnerable to a more heavy strain of viruses.

Yes, and "stronger" antibiotics have to be developed again to sort out those new bacteria. It's a constant battle and won't end any time soon.

Are you suggesting that Haiti was a false flag incident?

Did I not make that obvious in the post?

Shocking isn't it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Shocking isn't it.

The only shocking thing is something not worth getting an infraction for mentioning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Shocking isn't it.

Explain to me how a natural disaster is a false flag event?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

That is not how the immune system works. Antibiotics are used to target specific aspects of bacteria. So, one type could attack a particular protein on its membrane. Another may interfere with its ability to create protein. They kill the bacteria directly, but they are not used as a replacement for our natural defences. By the way, viruses are not affected by antibiotics.

Now, there are specific and broad spectrum antibiotics. Broad spectrum means that the antibiotic will target fairly unspecific aspects of the bacteria. As a result, bacteria in your gut (known as your natural flora or "good bacteria") could be killed along with the invading pathogen. This situation could allow an opportunistic bacteria to grow instead and lead to what's known as a super infection. So obviously, broad spectrum are only used if there is no other option.So I guess in this situation, your immune system is weakened. But this only happens in certain situations.

I regularly hear the term "weakened immune system" and am always confused as to what it may mean. Only major processes like chemotherapy and using immunosuppressive drugs can weaken the immune system. But when you say weakened, what aspect of the immune system are you referring to and by what process? If you're claiming that using antibiotics makes your immune system "lazy" or something, then you're dead wrong. Every hour of every day your immune system is fighting against invading pathogens.

So if you could specifically tell me what cells or cytokines are involved in this weakened immune system, I'll be able to discuss more!

RoboClam wrote: »
    That is not how the immune system works. Antibiotics are used to target specific aspects of bacteria. So, one type could attack a particular protein on its membrane. Another may interfere with its ability to create protein. They kill the bacteria directly, but they are not used as a replacement for our natural defences. By the way, viruses are not affected by antibiotics.

Now, there are specific and broad spectrum antibiotics. Broad spectrum means that the antibiotic will target fairly unspecific aspects of the bacteria. As a result, bacteria in your gut (known as your natural flora or "good bacteria") could be killed along with the invading pathogen. This situation could allow an opportunistic bacteria to grow instead and lead to what's known as a super infection. So obviously, broad spectrum are only used if there is no other option.So I guess in this situation, your immune system is weakened. But this only happens in certain situations.

I regularly hear the term "weakened immune system" and am always confused as to what it may mean. Only major processes like chemotherapy and using immunosuppressive drugs can weaken the immune system. But when you say weakened, what aspect of the immune system are you referring to and by what process? If you're claiming that using antibiotics makes your immune system "lazy" or something, then you're dead wrong. Every hour of every day your immune system is fighting against invading pathogens.

So if you could specifically tell me what cells or cytokines are involved in this weakened immune system, I'll be able to discuss more!

Im no expert on healthcare ill hold my hand up to that but i was simply repeating what health experts were saying last year on the (mainstream) news.One thing puzzles me though as i always thought that Flu strains were a virus and if im right do people get prescribed antibiotics for influenza?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

Im no expert on healthcare ill hold my hand up to that but i was simply repeating what health experts were saying last year on the (mainstream) news.One thing puzzles me though as i always thought that Flu strains were a virus and if im right do people get prescribed antibiotics for influenza?

I won't argue with you there, mainstream news generally comes out with nice little "sound bites" to make their point. It's fair enough that they do, as not everyone can know every topic in detail. So I suppose in a broad sense, I get what they meant by it, even if it's not totally true.

Influenza is a virus correct, but nobody is prescribed antibiotics to treat them. They are given antivirals. You probably already know, but bacteria in general are extracellular, they live on your cells, so they can be targeted without directly affecting your own cells (an exception to this would be mycobacteria which cause Tuberculosis. These mycobacteria get engulfed by your white blood cells (macrophages) and instead of being digested they can continue to grow).

Viruses or intracellular, they get into your cell and infect it. So obviously, very different drugs are needed to combat these very different pathogens. So, antibiotics -> Bacteria and antivirals -> viruses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

The CIA have predicted another "Terrorist incident" within the next 6 months, after gathering intelligence from the underwear patsy no less! It just gets ever more predictable as time goes by.So anybody got ideas, what do people reckon it will be, what liberties will they take from us this time etc.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=7254452

I think there will be another spectacular soon, where, when and how I don't know, but I suspect they've learned a few lessons from 9/11 and won't be as sloppy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

uprising2 wrote: »
    I think there will be another spectacular soon, where, when and how I don't know, but I suspect they've learned a few lessons from 9/11 and won't be as sloppy.

Detroit was also very sloppy indeed and a very poor attempt, only the gullible would believe it.

Huge Olympic military deployment shows times have changed

11kl45e.jpg

Thats insane.:pac:

This will put people off flying, you'd actually swear we all secretly want to bring bombs to the event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Thats insane.:pac:

This will put people off flying, you'd actually swear we all secretly want to bring bombs to the event.

i don't think it'll put many people off flying seeing as none of the military are going to the airports. the only thing to suggest that it will impact air travel in the article are the helicopters, skulls and street camera photoshopped into that photo, nothing in the actual text of the article :)

Looks like the next false flag could be a cyber attack......

http://www.prisonplanet.com/insiders-neocons-plan-simulated-cyber-attack.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement