Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder needed in Naas

Options
  • 03-02-2010 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone can help. Our childminder has just quit. We had no idea as we absolutely loved her&it was going so well for the past 5months. She came around tonight and said she has been offered a totally different type of job with PRSI,holidays etc for less hours and is taking this up. We are devastated as it took us so long to find someone that we liked and trusted before we went back to work. . . . also our little girl is a very gentle, cautious soul and takes a while to adjust to things (she is 14 months now). We had about a 4week phasing in period and she is so happy where she is.i am so upset.we live in NAAS so if anyone on this site has any info-just PM.

If you are in Naas,and know people who you think might fit the bill please contact me

Thanks a million.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MinderNeeded

bump
    Hi All,

I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone can help. Our childminder has just quit. We had no idea as we absolutely loved her&it was going so well for the past 5months. She came around tonight and said she has been offered a totally different type of job with PRSI,holidays etc for less hours and is taking this up. We are devastated as it took us so long to find someone that we liked and trusted before we went back to work. . . . also our little girl is a very gentle, cautious soul and takes a while to adjust to things (she is 14 months now). We had about a 4week phasing in period and she is so happy where she is.i am so upset.we live in NAAS so if anyone on this site has any info-just PM.

If you are in Naas,and know people who you think might fit the bill please contact me

Thanks a million.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

contact these people

http://www.childminding.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I was just wondering if you've found a childminder or if you're still searching?

Advertisement