Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find a user's entire posting history?

Options
  • 04-02-2010 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭

When I am looking at someone's posting history, I can only see their last 500 posts. Is there anyway to browse their entire posting history even if they have made a few thousand posts? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No, sorry, 500 posts is the default limit. Even whan I look at your posting history that's as far back as I can see, and I'm not sure if searching for a specific word would go back beyond that. Maybe a Google search would show more. It's an unusual request, do you mind me asking why you'd want to do such a thing? You can PM me if you're not comfortable posting here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Ah well, it's not a big deal anyway. There were a few threads from a long time ago I wanted to revisit but I only really remember some of the main protagonists rather than the titles of the threads themselves. I'll have a google anyway. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You're welcome.

Advertisement