Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So, who here has gotten an elite lately?

• 04-02-2010 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭

I'm going to be getting one tomorrow. I'll be getting one of the ones with a game bundle, most likely. Thing is, most of the bundles are coming with games I don't want. Think I saw with GTA IV and Liberty City Stories for 230 or something. I don't want either of those games, so if I was to trade them in, I'd likely get a good amount for them.

Anyone here get one of those bundles and immediately try to trade in any/all of the games that they offered? My priority is getting Mass Effect 2. I saw an offer going with a 360, HDMI cable and Mass Effect for 260 or 270, can't remember for sure but clearly if I get much money back from the 2 games in the first offer thats the better deal.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You would be lucky to make much back on those games, GTA IV is out ages and can be got for half nothing, cant see liberty city stories being worth loads either. You might get €30 for the pair bringing you to €260 but id be suprised if you got more. Depends where you are buying /trading the games too though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

You should of gotten one of the ''250 gig super elite bundles'' a few months ago, they were the best value. Twice the size Hardrive, 2 controllers, Jasper Xbox 360. You could of chose between the Forza 3 bundle or the COD MW2 Bundle with the limited edition livery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Think xtra vison may still have some sort of bundle with Assassins Creeds 2 and something else.

Advertisement