Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creepy Man Can you figure it out

Options
  • 04-02-2010 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

About 4-5 times a year i have a dream involving a faceless man standing at the end of my bed standing as still as death and ramrod straight. And even though i cant see his eyes i know he is staring at me. I can't move, my body is frozen in fear. The dream effects me the following day as i'm nervous jumpy and scared of my own shadow. some of my worst nightmares haven't effected me in this sense. I've been having this dream since i was about 9 i'm now 22.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Angus Og

This might be a hard question to answer, and I wouldn't like to upset you, but could this be a man from your past? Someone who did something to you when you were a child.

It may be nothing like that, but I thought I should ask first.

Advertisement