Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal?????HELP

Options
  • 04-02-2010 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Is it possible for me to go into bank of ireland fill out a transfer funds form and transfer money from my boi account to my paypal account?using the details paypal gave me for my account? I dont have a credit card or anything like that! Just wondering is it possible to transfer the funds by going into the bank???????????
    or am i best off setting up internet 365online banking and doing it that way???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

You can do it in a branch but make sure you have all their account details and all of yours.

In the long run online banking will be easier :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 gith75

Is that how you add funds to your paypal account? You have to go into the bank to do it?
    I was wondering why i couldn't add money to my account. I thought they could just take it out of my bank account and put it in my paypal account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Is that how you add funds to your paypal account? You have to go into the bank to do it?

When you log into your Paypal account, click on "Top up Account" under the "My Account" tab.

On the right hand side you will see the details you need to do a bank transfer.

As suggested you could add the account details to your online banking and transfer it from there.

I don't do online banking, so do i write down what it says on the right hand side and bring it into the bank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

I don't do online banking, so do i write down what it says on the right hand side and bring it into the bank?

Exactly.

• Advertisement

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 joshuatree

gith75 wrote: »
    I was wondering why i couldn't add money to my account. I thought they could just take it out of my bank account and put it in my paypal account

but if i link my bank account to my paypal account, will the funds in my bank account be automatically linked with my paypal account? ie. if i have 500 euro in the bank, and purchase somethin online using paypal, will it just deduct the money from my bank account? :rolleyes: and while im here, does anyone know if it is possible to buy things online using paypal without a credit/debit card? :)

Advertisement