Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in NYC

• 04-02-2010 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

Just moved to NYC on a h1b visa! Just wondering if there were any other leprechauns out there? Moved here by myself so would love to talk to other Irish living in NY.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Tequilita wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just moved to NYC on a h1b visa! Just wondering if there were any other leprechauns out there? Moved here by myself so would love to talk to other Irish living in NY.

Cheers
    Don't worry you'll find lots of Irish people in NY to talk to. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

If you want a taste of home go to Grand central and get a train to Woodlawn, good few irish still there. There's a smaller community in Woodside in Queens, you can get a train from Penn Station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Bit off your original question but thinking about taking a year out and going to work in New York for a year before college. Is it possible to get a one year working visa? Sorry if you don't know, it's just I can't find anyone that does! Oh, and also how are you finding it over there?

Advertisement