Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do I ovulate?

Options
  • 04-02-2010 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

Letz has changed my cycle and was wondering about when I ovulate now but as I am new to this ttc things you`ll have to forgive me, clearly test strips, as pointed out below, are the answer.

So anyone have similar experiences with changes after letz, I`ve had 2 so far? Did you have a hard time getting pregnant after letz or 2? did it mess your cycle up? At what point should I worry, thought I`d have gotten pregnant straight away, sure I am trying the correct time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes there are charts which say if you have a 28 day cycle that you should ovulate over cluster of days but it's far from an exact science.

I would suggest that you consider getting some ovulation strips or kits and using them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

io know when i ovulate as im in so much pain i cant walk for 36 hours. it was painfull trying to get pregnant with my 3rd but worked on our first try as i knew when i was ovulating. As sience goes i had a boy. its hard to try for a girl as im not in pain before i ovulate.

if you want a girl do the deed 2-3 days before you ovulate. if you want a boy do the deed on day of ovulation or the day after.

girl sperm has more stamina and stays longer (2-3 days). boy sperms dies quickly (1-2 days) but are faster at reaching the egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gizmobilly

if your on a regular cycle e.g 30 days,you count back 14 days and thats your ovulation date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

You will probably get "hornier"( i hate that word) around ovulation and your vaginal discharge will get to egg-white consistancy. It usually changes from a milky colour to clear just before ovulation.
    in my experience, my partner is also more in the mood!

Advertisement