Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHL Pub

Options
  • 04-02-2010 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

i know this is slightly off the subject but has anyone any ideas where i might catch the irish rugby match before heading into WHL for the villa game? dont think the Bill Nick will have it on ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Stedub wrote: »
    i know this is slightly off the subject but has anyone any ideas where i might catch the irish rugby match before heading into WHL for the villa game? dont think the Bill Nick will have it on ;)

Alright Ste, say the Irish centre by WHL train station will be your friend for this one.

map on attached link

http://www.haringey-irish.com/location.html

enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Stedub

thanks for that, i have heard of it but never headed up that way, still think the bill nick will be visited for some pre-match entertainment at some stage

be rude not too..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

If the Irish Centre ain't showing it try the Coach and Horses, owned by an Irishman with another behind the bar so there's a good chance they'll have it on.

Walk past the ground north up the High Rd on the right hand side until you come to Sainsburys, the pub is right opposite.

If the Irish Centre ain't showing it try the Coach and Horses, owned by an Irishman with another behind the bar so there's a good chance they'll have it on.

Walk past the ground north up the High Rd on the right hand side until you come to Sainsburys, the pub is right opposite.

Ste, this is the first pub we were at the Hull game.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Alright Ste, say the Irish centre by WHL train station will be your friend for this one.

map on attached link

http://www.haringey-irish.com/location.html

enjoy

I'd say most pubs will have the rugby on but agree with Mullo that the Irish Centre should be a definite.

Where do you normally go Ste?

usually we have a few in the bricklayers, i was assuming that most pubs would have the utd game on or at least sky sports for the scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Stedub wrote: »
    thanks for that, i have heard of it but never headed up that way, still think the bill nick will be visited for some pre-match entertainment at some stage

How it going ste, always time for a visit to the Bill Nick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭gar

recommendations for pubs near the ground?
    was going to go to the bell and hare?

also looking to watch the rugby

Cheers

Gar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Irish Centre is a cert for the rugby.

I like the Bell n Hare then for a few beers nice and close to the park lane.

• Advertisement

just a quick thanks, the irish centre worked out perfect, pity the result didnt go work out.

Advertisement