Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need to find a dress in Dublin!!!

• 04-02-2010 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I was wondering if somebody could help me please. I have been looking and looking and looking for a dress for a reunion that I am going to on 27 February and cannot find a dress anywhere.. I'm getting very frustrated at this stage.. I'm also going to a wedding in March and need a dress for that too.. I have tried Coast, House of Fraser, River Island, Top Shop, Debenhams, Oasis, Warehouse, Lipsy & also a lot of online sites such as asos, littlewoods, boohoo etc etc. I am desperate!!!!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭Stonypockets

Ok, this may be hit or miss, but there are a few small shops in the georges street arcade where designers sell their own stuff, I got a gorgeous dress there for an evening do a few months ago and it didnt break the bank,

Also check out the *side* streets round stephens green, couple of off the beaten track places round there, if you've got buckets of cash to spend perhaps the powerscourt shopping centre; little black dress, and theres a few other shops in there!

Also check out french connection, and ebay have some last seasons dresses a bit cheaper, if you look up what you want!

Hope this is of help! Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bun

Thanks a million for that will do!

Advertisement