Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i got into the beta and downloading now, looks like it could be fun but im interested on how the controls will.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

the servers are open from 6pm to 9pm GMT. My managers name is zathurais, if you're on ill give ya a game

im on now my manager name is Mailrewop

mailrewop wrote: »
    im on now my manager name is Mailrewop

missed this tonight, will add ya tomorrow.

On another note, the game is really good. The only option at the moment is the world cup mode. Brought Spain through to win in style, scoring at least 5 goals in each game:D. My thoughest game was against Italy in the quaters which i eventually won 5-4 in extra-time. I used the mouse controls all the way through to test them, great news is they work very well, only prob with this control system is it can be hard to defend if you're not used to them. Going to try using my PS3 controller to play tomorrow to see how it compares to the mouse, also will start on the multiplayer aspect too. All in all this has the potential to be a great game once it officially comes out. Very promising :D

thought it was good maybe a little easy but i only had 2 games. tried to play online but i couldn't get into a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

i signed up last night got a confirmation email this morning but still no word on whether im in the beta or not how long did it take foe everyonr else to be accepted?

djayforza wrote: »
    i signed up last night got a confirmation email this morning but still no word on whether im in the beta or not how long did it take foe everyonr else to be accepted?

Took a few days i think. I'm not too sure tho cuz i didnt check my mail for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Ye know what, I just scanned looking for a FIFA Online thread and didn't see this.

I then make a new thread, and without even trying, I spot this thread.

Typical!

heh :o

koHd wrote: »
    Ye know what, I just scanned looking for a FIFA Online thread and didn't see this.

I then make a new thread, and without even trying, I spot this thread.

Typical!

heh :o

from your other thread i was at first concerned about using a mouse to control your player but it works really well and graphically i cant complain looks great for a free online game.

koHd wrote: »
    I got a little excited when I read there would be a free FIFA Online game. And that it would have competiive online play at the heart of it.

But then I read the game will be controlled entirely by using a mouse, with no mention of control pad support. Instantly ruined.

It's also made from the PC engine. Which is basically the PS2 engine. Extra fail.

Has anybody got to play the beta that started Feb 3rd? Any news from that experience? I'm hoping to be turned around on this.

Here's some info for people that haven't heard anything about it yet;

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/sports/fifaonline/news.html?sid=6249158&om_act=convert&om_clk=previews&tag=previews;title;1&mode=previews

I've brought your original post over here from the other topic, hope the mods dont mind :o

I'm in the beta at the moment. There are still a few bugs n that to be sorted out and the full list of features arn't available yet but all in all I'm really enjoyin this game. There is support for 360 controllers but from what I see on the forums over there it can be tricky to get the game to pick them up. The mouse controls work a treat though, really didn't think they could be done so well. Had a few multiplayer games there the other day and kicked ass so some people still need to get used to them. The graphics dont bother me either, kinda ignore them when i get into a really tough game.

I think my fav thing bout the game is the difficulty system. It's a level based on your performance in games, ie the better you play the harder the difficulty. Really recomend trying to get into the beta :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement