Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl drill bit set quality

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

if you are drilling a hole once in a blue moon i suppose so but not for somethimg that will be used on a regular basis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

im a carpenter and I use them.

they last one go . And can break very easy. But you get what you pay for.

the expensive type dont last much longer to be honest. Before some one robs them out of your box or I lose them.

bring on the cheap stuff..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I've got a set of sawtooth and forstner bits from Lidl that I've had for ages, and they're still going strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Yorky

Decided against this set- can anyone recommend a good set at a reasonable price and where to get it from eg B&Q or Amazon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Yorky wrote: »
    Decided against this set- can anyone recommend a good set at a reasonable price and where to get it from eg B&Q or Amazon.

You should have bought them. None of them last long in the DIY market. you either loose them or buy cheap one's. the dear ones never actually pay themselves back for a diyer.

as for rec from B&Q or amazon LIDL/ALDI would have been as good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,174 ✭✭✭10-10-20

If you want square holes, then yes, they are good.

Advertisement