Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contact details for Omega?

• 04-02-2010 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Seems like a slim chance, but perhaps some omega people lurk here. Haven't been to it in a while, but was just asked today for a contact in omega by one of the Eirtakon organisers via a friend. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume it's about EpicCon, will update if I find out otherwise.
    Anyone want to share? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I think declan is in omega, not sure though. He'll be along soon though. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I've always wanted to get involved with the Omega group but unfortunatly commuting limits all club and soc things :/

Good luck to them on the sci-fi convention I saw them advertising :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Their email is omega@nuimsu.com :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

I know the email, your text here, was under the impression it was semi urgent though -
    However, it's all been sorted anyway, got the con directors number, wahey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Oops, sorry! I didn't read your post properly :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement