Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy a GHD?

• 04-02-2010 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey all. Im looking to buy my girlfriend a GHD but havent the slightest clue where to buy one. Im not looking for a site online to buy one i need a shop preferably in Clonmel, maybe even Cork City or anywhere in between. So anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Peter Mark hairdressers sell em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 PulsarX1R

How much are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

hqhair.com have a GHD sale on...you can get the GHD IV styler for £109
    And if you use the code below you'll get 10% off but it expires tomorrow.

Code: LOVE10
    Expires: 05/02/10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Feelunique.com have them for 95.50GBP with free delivery.

http://www.feelunique.com/p/GHD-New-IV-Styler.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

Pythia wrote: »
    Feelunique.com have them for 95.50GBP with free delivery.

http://www.feelunique.com/p/GHD-New-IV-Styler.html

wow. That's a really good price. I wonder if the plug would work here in the US..

Has anyone ordered from them? seems too good to be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Stella777 wrote: »
    I wonder if the plug would work here in the US..

The GHD is 110-220v so it'll work in the USA; you'll just need a plug adapter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

wow. That's a really good price. I wonder if the plug would work here in the US..

They are a genuine retailer for GHD, you can confirm their website as a listed retailer by going onto the GHD website

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yes, I got one for Xmas from them. I get a lot of other stuff from them too, tan, perfume, make up. The GHD will work in the US as long as you stick an adaptor for the 2 pin plug as they have worldwide voltage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

The OP said not online?

Petermark for around 160-180 me thinks

Advertisement