Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Photo deal

• 04-02-2010 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Just had my 1 year old photographed in a photo studio in dundalk they were doing a deal were you buy the print and they frame it for free, yeah i couldn't believe it i saved €100 euro and i'd highly recommend them.

www.lifestylephotography.ie

Maria

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Is Dundalk in Northern Ireland now? Sinn Féin and Brian Cowen obviously really did concede to the DUP in the talks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭mindundalk

Is Dundalk in Northern Ireland now? Sinn Féin and Brian Cowen obviously really did concede to the DUP in the talks.
    Thats just nasty there should be no room for speak like that!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭cdemt1

Well a good proportion of the residents spent their time (and money) in the North icon12.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 higgins2010

I remember the time when it was the other way around so you should count your lucky stars.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 tiffmister

I remember the time when it was the other way around so you should count your lucky stars.;)
    Those days seem so far away now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jaypeg

Well with the way the country is now we are all only a skip and a jump away so i think its a good heads up because it applies to everyone in the surrounding areas. i.e people traveling to and from the north of ireland.

Advertisement