Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some advice - I'm not technically minded!

• 04-02-2010 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Hi,

With Vodafone for over two years. Have been given upgrade and looking at the Iphone, but also have a brand new phone ( N85 ) still in unopened box that I was given through insurance last month.

I was thinking of selling one or the other phone, but not sure are there restrictions to Vodafone. I have heard of unlocking, but can I do that or if I ask Vodafone can they do it? :confused:

As an aside to this, I mainly use my current phone ( N95 ) for texts, vids and internet access. Which is the best phone to keep from the above?

Thanks

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

All 3 are good really. Have you any preference yourself? Like do you want a change from the n95?

I would prefer the n95 personally over the n85 but not much difference in them really. The n95 is long gone, and the n85 is pretty much gone too, getting rid of last stocks.

You could change to the iphone, and get rid of the N85. Vodafone should unlock it for you yes. You can ring them and ask for the 'NAC' or check your account online as it might have it updated. Try out friends iphone first and see if you like the touchscreen

Advertisement