Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Just realised that was you last night. Yeah we had some quality games alright

Aaron what was your PSN ? Realised it was me ? Hopefully all good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

mixednuts wrote: »
    Aaron what was your PSN ? Realised it was me ? Hopefully all good ?

genisis87

I'm sure that was you (SparkyD24) in games I was playing last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

hey guys just recently picked this up, total noob, add me if ye wish

axlsnake is my psn

aaronh007 wrote: »
    genisis87

I'm sure that was you (SparkyD24) in games I was playing last night

Yea it was me ... Hopefully next time get a couple of squads together on same team and Dominate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

bryanjf wrote: »
    hey guys just recently picked this up, total noob, add me if ye wish

axlsnake is my psn

fellow noob on his brand new ps3 yo.

ricosruffneck psn id

anyone not getting games tonight or is it just me

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

MarkRIrl - noob with a headset.

MarkR wrote: »
    MarkRIrl - noob with a headset.

Accepted PSN invite

Recon class is quality. I'm always usually picking assault in these type of games, and often still do, but Recon just makes a kill so satisfying. Taking down a heli by shooting the pilot is one of the greatest joys in this game. As is taking someone out when he's parachuting down.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭ArcticFox

I should be on later for a game - had a great game last night with eireog74 and IRL CRACKSHOT - we racked up some serious points!

PSN ID: Arctic81Fox

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats-vehicles/ps3/Arctic81Fox

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

should be on later for a game - had a great game last night with eireog74 and IRL CRACKSHOT - we racked up some serious points!

it took a while to get going. it was fun alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Wasn't on Battlefield much over the weekend due to a couple of very frustrating games with spawn camping early Saturday, God of War III and Final Fantasy XIII finally (nyuk nyuk) getting good.

Will try to drag myself away from the other games for a few games during the week though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Sorry for the quit tonight ArticFox, the constant disconnects pissed me off. GG otherwise, nice tank teamwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Was going to try and join ye last night, but was having internet connection issues myself so I stuck with the now addictive FF XIII for the night :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alpomb

Was playing with my brother online last night and it was the first time I had done proper teamplay in this game. SO much more satisfying.

I was assault and he was the medic. A few time we came up against tanks etc and could have done with the engineer.

If we had more in the squad to round it off would have made it perfect. With the recon to spot, call in mortars etc.

If anyone wants to add me PSN: alpomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 nintendowii

Hi...

Can some folks add me please?

I am sick of being the only one spotting in BF2 when on Random teams. My mates are still on the COD MW2 bandwagon at the moment.

PSN ID - B_r_a_1_n

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Right so Im gonna trade Heavy Rain for this today and looking thru this thread its obviously a great MP game but can I just ask is the SP any good??
    Love MW2 online and still finding it hard to put down but judging by some of the comments on here it will probably become redundaunt after I get BC2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Single player is weak, 6ish hours long. Some funny moments especially if you stay back to listen to your teammates at the checkpoints! Storyline is fairly ridiculous :P MP makes up for it in leaps and bounds though.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭colsku

Single player is weak, 6ish hours long. Some funny moments especially if you stay back to listen to your teammates at the checkpoints! Storyline is fairly ridiculous :P MP makes up for it in leaps and bounds though.

Agreed. I thought the SP was poor, one dimensional stuff... MP is class though and that's all I really care about.

OK ..I have found my weapon of choice and its a Beast .

Get yourself a G3.

A quick Tap of L1 (aim) and short burst fire (R1) , Sorted ! , no one is gonna survive that .

Its even great and ridicilously accurate over distance .

C4 in the back pocket , G3 in my hands ...Your Fooked . :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,800 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

James74 wrote: »
    Sorry for the quit tonight ArticFox, the constant disconnects pissed me off. GG otherwise, nice tank teamwork.

I joined ye but got rotten lag, unplayable. Went into 4 other games all with bad lag so just called it a night. Had an excellent few games yesterday afternoon, no lag, all fun! 7300 points in one game (thanks to a 5000 point insignia) but it was nice to nearly gain a rank in one game!

Get yourself a G3.

A quick Tap of L1 (aim) and short burst fire (R1) , Sorted ! , no one is gonna survive that .

My weapon of choice is the M4. Equipped with an under-barrel grenade launcher and foregrip for added stability...

Loved the AUG but the M4 is just miles ahead of it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Alright so heres the story got this today and im getting the hang of it again after playing the demo(thought it was top notch btw!)Also loved BBC 1

Basically im looking for a gang to play with on PSN, im not too bad at it!
    I have a mic and all just that none of my usaual gang I play with havnt made the transition from MW2 to BBC2.

My PSN name is dunna101 so if anybody wants a game just add me please! thanks.:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭anto kerr

dunnaman93 wrote: »
    Alright so heres the story got this today and im getting the hang of it again after playing the demo(thought it was top notch btw!)Also loved BBC 1

Basically im looking for a gang to play with on PSN, im not too bad at it!
    I have a mic and all just that none of my usaual gang I play with havnt made the transition from MW2 to BBC2.

My PSN name is dunna101 so if anybody wants a game just add me please! thanks.:pac:

add me im allways on

potsy-86

same problem as me all my friends still stuck on mw2 so need someone to be in a squad wit i have mic also

Same as ye lads, none of the boys will risk leaving MW2. Such a shame!

To the boys I was on with last night, did ye have lag at all? Guys jumpin all over the place but I tried to stick it out cuz being in the squad is class. I was averaging 300 points a game before I had to just give up and start a new game. Lag in that too so I quit to XMB and restarted the game. NO LAG! averaging 1500 points a game.

This game is brilliant when it runs okay but frustrating as hell when there is the slightest bit of lag!

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

sheehy83 wrote: »
    To the boys I was on with last night, did ye have lag at all?

Well I was a friggin' bullet magnet for the little while I was on last night ...so...ahem... I'm blaming lag...:o

Come to think of it, judging by the amount of time I got to use the defibs I think ArticFox musta had a touch of "teh lag" last night as well :P

Well I was a friggin' bullet magnet for the little while I was on last night ...so...ahem... I'm blaming lag...:o

Come to think of it, judging by the amount of time I got to use the defibs I think ArticFox musta had a touch of "teh lag" last night as well :P

I could only stay for 1 game last night ( thanks for invite IRL _ CRACKSHOT) as I was on for hours and up for work.

Some great games had with 2 tight units slugging it out .

I am looking forward to DLC , getting a bit tired of current maps , or could be just over playing ;)

You were that medic!!!???? Thanks man, u musta brought me back to life at least 10 times. Next time I get lag, I'm just restarting whole game instead of just puttin up with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Hi, i came across this webpage on another forum site and thought id post it here. Once u enter your id you have to wait a while before your detailed stats are updated, its farely basic first, but check the link to see what it looks like fully. http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/ps3/Phoniexknight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Get yourself a G3.

I love the M95 rifle, but nothing comes close to the WWII M1911 .45, about 30 kills away from the plat star :D, and c4-ing tanks never gets old.

I started using the tracer last night, once its attached to a heli must you aim for the red square on the heli, took down 2 helis and its class

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

That's nifty enough if you want to check your stats against lads you'd occasionally play with.

• Advertisement

Just copy the link and have it as your signature for threads (if you wanted)

After my STATS took a nose dive last night (laggy games getting killed lots) I think I will give it a miss til I get a better stat :o

Advertisement