Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

I love the M95 rifle, but nothing comes close to the WWII M1911 .45, about 30 kills away from the plat star , and c4-ing tanks never gets old.

it does if youre the tank driver:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭anto kerr

mayotobo wrote: »
    it does if youre the tank driver:(

where did you get your sig

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Merging this into the megathread...

i got it off http://bfbc2.elxx.net/. just put in your PSN ID and go to signato
    ures

seems to be a problem on the site the sigs are not showing up :mad: playin this game at the moment as i speak there is some major lag issues mine was perfect before the update i was flyin along now its a lot harder to rank up nearly rank 28 now should be higher

• Advertisement

you might have to wait for the site to update as it is your first time logging on

mayotobo wrote: »
    you might have to wait for the site to update as it is your first time logging on

says next update 21 hours that could be it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭decnug

Just got this working, doing okay, got a lot of practice during the beta.
    psn : decnug

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Good game last night. got a bit of a kicking though :pac:

Cant remember who was on the team, I was ralphie213

• Registered Users Posts: 6,358 ✭✭✭positron

Couple of weeks into this, I still love this game. I am brutal at FPS games (and others when I think about it), but it's still great fun! Level 7 so far, mostly Recon, Assault and Engineer. Yet to try medic, and yet to try flying one of those choppers.

psn: greenstig

Feel free to add me to your squad at your own risk! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

class game,lovin the multiplayer,best ive played.only had it only few days but doin alright, beaten the buddy to 100 headshots anyway and hes had it few weeks so happy out, had good few games, as well as sufering good lotta kickings. but sure, ya get that in small parishes

psn philush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 wwwmark1

Good game last night. got a bit of a kicking though :pac:

Cant remember who was on the team, I was ralphie213
    i am having a problem getting online in battelfield bad company2 it wont let me join any games keeps saying that i can not get connection to the game server

hi can any1 help i am trying to get online in battelfield bad company 2 for the ps3 but it wont let me join any game it keeps saying joining game after a min it says connection to game lost no server i have tryed for 2 days to get online with this game i have no problem getting online wit any other game it just seems to be wit this game if any1 could help cus im dying to play it

thanks mark

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

Make sure you have your PS3 in the DMZ or at a min the following ports forwarded
    UDP: 5223,3478,3479,3658
    TCP: 5223

Check out portforward.com to get router specific instructions.

Whats this DMZ?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

Sent a bunch of ye invites there but I mightn't/(shouldn't:pac:) be on very much for the next while (exams...).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Had some cracking games last night with EireOg and Decnug

Don't think we lost a game all night

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Had some cracking games last night with EireOg and Decnug

Don't think we lost a game all night

Aye, but get yerselves a mic, really improves teamwork and is just wayyy more craic. Remember you'll only hear your squad members on mic so no banal drivel from the immature fcktards... hear my banal drivel only:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

James74 wrote: »
    Aye, but get yerselves a mic, really improves teamwork and is just wayyy more craic. Remember you'll only hear your squad members on mic so no banal drivel from the immature fcktards... hear my banal drivel only:o

I have one alright but I can't find the USB charger cable. I'll have a sconce this afternoon and try and get it ready for tonight if anyones up for a bash?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Loving this game. Is there a clan setup yet for boardies. Have a mic. The only problem is sometimes my son plays on my account so my stats are not that good.

PSN: toe_c

• Advertisement

toe_knee wrote: »
    Loving this game. Is there a clan setup yet for boardies. Have a mic. The only problem is sometimes my son plays on my account so my stats are not that good.

PSN: toe_c

:D I've used that excuse too...

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'll have a sconce this afternoon and try and get it ready for tonight if anyones up for a bash?

I'll be on from about 9ish till the wee hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Working for the next few days so probably won't be on till Wednesday night

http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/ps3/toe_C

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Got this last week, will be playing tonight, could do with being shown the ropes.

psn: Finn-MCcool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

lads my psn is Griefa

i was playing with genesis, eireog, irlcrackshot, benedict, decnug and some other irish lads i beleive tnite, sent ye friend invites and was asking for a squad invite but it never came :(

add me if i missed anyone with a friend invite

psn: Griefa

BArra wrote: »
    sent ye friend invites and was asking for a squad invite but it never came :(

Sorry, was four in our squad most of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

BArra wrote: »
    i was playing with genesis, eireog, irlcrackshot, benedict, decnug and some other irish lads i beleive tnite, sent ye friend invites and was asking for a squad invite but it never came :(
    Yeah there were loads of us on! Artic81Fox was on our squad, I remember seeing alpomb as well, and i think there could have been one or two more. Was kinda hoping you guys had formed a squad as well, would've been pretty cool to have had two or even three full boards squads on the team! Many many thanks to eireog, genesis and Artic81Fox for the excellent squad teamwork, they were easily some of the most enjoyable games I've had so far.
    And apologies for my lack of a mic! It's definitely next on my list of stuff to get now. What do you guys use? Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Had a game with EireOg last night and learnt a few things. Sadly I got pulled away which resulted in me getting fairly drunk, but thats a story for another time :pac:

Will ye be playing later? maybe have a couple of squads if more than four are on, is that possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

TheAmateur wrote: »
    Yeah there were loads of us on! Artic81Fox was on our squad, I remember seeing alpomb as well, and i think there could have been one or two more. Was kinda hoping you guys had formed a squad as well, would've been pretty cool to have had two or even three full boards squads on the team! Many many thanks to eireog, genesis and Artic81Fox for the excellent squad teamwork, they were easily some of the most enjoyable games I've had so far.
    And apologies for my lack of a mic! It's definitely next on my list of stuff to get now. What do you guys use? Any recommendations?

By the sounds of it seems we could easily get 3 Squads (12 boardies) playing .
    Scheduling this and getting all 12 at the same time is another thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I haven't had much of a chance to play the past week or so but i'll definitely be on tonight for a few games. Finally have everything unlocked for all classes so can go back to some proper squad play as engie / med.

PSN : De7rag

Advertisement