Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,800 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

BArra wrote: »
    , i think it was just you and me from boards on our side?

Hey Barra, I was with ye last night as well, whats your psn? A lot on from Boards last night! was a great laugh. Today, I finally switched from Assault to Medic and loving it!

I was sickened last night, I was walking up behind EireOg just about to stick my knife in his head when someone blasted him before my knife landed!!

What is the difference between silver and bloody dogtags? Silver means first time person was stabbed?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hey Barra, I was with ye last night as well, whats your psn? A lot on from Boards last night! was a great laugh. Today, I finally switched from Assault to Medic and loving it!

I was sickened last night, I was walking up behind EireOg just about to stick my knife in his head when someone blasted him before my knife landed!!

What is the difference between silver and bloody dogtags? Silver means first time person was stabbed?

:p @ Sheehy

Was so excited last night when I proudly claimed Crackshots tags.... until he stabbed me about 2 minutes later :mad:

I think you get silver tags when you knife high ranked players, don't know what rank though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

James74 wrote: »
    I think you get silver tags when you knife high ranked players, don't know what rank though.

Over 20 I think.

Now that the MAG double Xp weekend is over I must get back on for a few games of this soon. MAG has wormed its way under my skin again though. Off I got to the doctor's again!

Today, I finally switched from Assault to Medic and loving it!

Wait till you unlock the M60 with the x4 scope...that gun is a beast.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

Was so excited last night when I proudly claimed Crackshots tags.... until he stabbed me about 2 minutes later

i saw you sneaking up behind me for a second pair of dogtags so i couldnt resist but take advantage of the situation:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

mayotobo wrote: »
    i saw you sneaking up behind me for a second pair of dogtags so i couldnt resist but take advantage of the situation:D

Knife a friend 5 times and get a Trophy :D

Wait till you unlock the M60 with the x4 scope...that gun is a beast.

Class, I was wondering what class had the M60 cuz I saw an achievement where u have to kill with the knife, M60 and something else for Mission....Accomplished. Is that Rambo or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Gonna leave work early so I can practice :pac: Ye did a good ould job on us last night. My ego is still brusied :P

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

barra's been fillin me in bout the boards games, yet to have the honour of doin battle with ye as work mostly nights, off tues n wed tho, hopefully headset should have arrived too, so hopefully should be up for good few games, by the sounds of things their epic anyway

PSN : philush

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

sorry sheehy i didnt realise

my psn is: Griefa

add me up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Trying to level up recon at the moment. If I try to snipe I end up with about 100 points for the whole round, so boring too. So I'm using the saiga with magnum ammo and 12 gauge slugs, you can shotgun people from miles away.

EGriff wrote: »
    Trying to level up recon at the moment. If I try to snipe I end up with about 100 points for the whole round, so boring too. So I'm using the saiga with magnum ammo and 12 gauge slugs, you can shotgun people from miles away.

Yea lots of wepons are over powered , I was reading that DiCE will be "dumbing" down some weapons .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Well its not that powerful, you still need to hit someone 3 or 4 times to bring them down unless you're really close. I hear the M60 is getting nerfed though. Haven't gotten around to unlocking that yet but i get killed by it loads.

BArra wrote: »
    sorry sheehy i didnt realise

my psn is: Griefa

add me up

You were Griefa??!!! u were pwning the shiite out of the other team last night!

will add next time im on man, sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

lads ye are loonatics playing that bravo/delta style game

you spawn and your either shot or knifed in the back, frustrating or what! haha :D

i had the "pleasure" of meeting sparkys knife on three occasions:(. its ok though I got his three times and griefa and cobraeire73's twice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭franman

You were Griefa??!!! u were pwning the shiite out of the other team last night!

will add next time im on man, sound!

Ye Griefa. You single handily dragged our squad through one of the games of squad DM.

My new mission in life is to get sparkyD24 dog tags. Came sooo close last night but someone shot him just as I was about to knife

As the title says ......

I suggest a Dog Tag amnesty , a simple trade off of Dog Tags .

I have my own collection so am willing to trade back yours for mine .:D
    If only !

Enjoyed the Team DM last night lads , great fun and lots of sneaky sh*t going on , just the way i like it .

IRL_CRACKSHOT ..I could sense you were out to get me back after I got your Tags for the 3rd time , and fair play you did sneak and scare the bejasus outta me to get your revenge .
    Think we could dominate if we had 3xSquads of 4 ..might be lacking in the Medic Dept , seemed to be alot of knife wielding assualt squaddies on the DM.
    I can see the headlines now .."Boardies dominate Arica Harbour "
    BOARDIES.jpg

Mixednuts (aka) SPARKYD24

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭anto kerr

add me for some games potsy-86 level 29 at moment :cool:

therse now 16 boards members online, 12 of whom are playing bad company 2. Anyone up for a private boards squad deathmatch or something?:D

• Advertisement

Damn, best switch PS on, could do with the practice :pac:

mayotobo wrote: »
    therse now 16 boards members online, 12 of whom are playing bad company 2. Anyone up for a private boards squad deathmatch or something?:D

yup im up for that lovein the new map on rush mode ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Can't myself, trying to plat GOW3 atm and Desperate Housewives is on at 10 :D

dam ye! i'm on night shift at work, would give anything to go home and load up the medic! I finally got my defibs in the last game i had today, didn't get a chance to use them. Have to pay some of ye back bigtime with revivals!!

BOARDIEScopy.jpg

This is what it felf like playing you fine gents...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

This is what it felf like playing you fine gents...:(

Only cos i wasn't there :pac:

How does the engineer fix stuff?

How does the engineer fix stuff?

u press right an its the drill thing u drill into vehicles to fix them