Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

lol at the pics

good games tonite fellas, at one point we had quite a few boards players on

its a shame we can only have 4 in a squad as we are squaring up with each other when if we were all together we would be pretty hard to beat

whoever was in the tank with me tnite as gunners fair play, we cleaned up on a few maps there, think it was philush and finn-mccool and some others

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Sorry I missed tonight, didn't see invites until later, was either away from PS3 hunting for biscuits or just didn't notice them I was so caught up in FF XIII! Should be up for joining ye for a game later on in the week. Do ye just play deathmatches or do ye try the other game modes? I'm not a big fan of deathmatches in general, but I'm usually playing with strangers so will probably find it more appealing knowing I can reminisce about the amount of times I was stabbed in the back for weeks afterwards :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

Need me some BF friends, please add me :)
    marko93101

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

This game always goes a bit mad after midnight. I keep getting put into games that have way too few players, 6 v 6 on rush, then a conquest match with 3 vs 2.
    Also got landed into a couple of games with about 5 seconds left in them, didn't even get to fire a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Philush

had my first game with boardsies tonight.good laugh, ye have some sklls i gota admit,got killed more times than i care to admit.cheers to BArra (griefa) for his tank driving skills, hopefully my over zealous distribution of medi packs and reviving helped some of ye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Had a good few games tonight with some of ye.

And I'm still wondering how I managed to repair the helicopter while still being inside it :eek: though there was nothing I can do when we got tagged by a tracer

aaronh007 wrote: »
    And I'm still wondering how I managed to repair the helicopter while still being inside it :eek: though there was nothing I can do when we got tagged by a tracer

haha i was wondering the same!was in the heli with ya at the time, sure how bad, long may it last!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

Couldn't join any games with friends last night :( just kept getting server full. Tried I swear!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

Thanks for the invite last night IRL_CRACKSHOT, and sorry for firing at you at one stage (and the other half, spectating, abused me plenty for shooting at own team) - I was a bit edgy, and you caught me by surprise..! Noticed Philush and Greifa and Finn_McCool as well on the map. And if I remember correctly, we won both rounds! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

James74 wrote: »
    BOARDIESnewjpg.jpg

Love it !

Sorry couldn't hang around last night , had promised to DM with some other friends , got the invite so had to split.

I was getting rightly buggered by some of you's when I was playing conquest . My excuse is it was only my 2nd conquest game ever:(

Griefa you had the spawn point sown up with Anti Tank mines , twice when I taught I had the mapped sussed and ready to hop on a Bradley to get my revenge , only to roll over a mine.
    Getting your Dog Tags made up a bit for it :p

12 of us on one team playing RUSH would be great craic .

SPARKYD24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

EGriff wrote: »
    This game always goes a bit mad after midnight. I keep getting put into games that have way too few players, 6 v 6 on rush, then a conquest match with 3 vs 2.
    Also got landed into a couple of games with about 5 seconds left in them, didn't even get to fire a shot.

That also happens to me! Very annoying cause I can't find a decent game to play!

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Not one, but TWO!!..Yes...that is how many blackhawks I took down with the grenade launcher in one game last night!!!.....stopped and stared at the falling chopper for a sec and got sniped in the noggin....super game...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 131 ✭✭anto kerr

DonalN wrote: »
    Not one, but TWO!!..Yes...that is how many blackhawks I took down with the grenade launcher in one game last night!!!.....stopped and stared at the falling chopper for a sec and got sniped in the noggin....super game...

grenade launcher as in on the assault guns woooo:eek:

psn: potsy-86

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

yay. i finally got all of the weapons and gadgets but does anyone know how to get the m1 garand?

mayotobo wrote: »
    yay. i finally got all of the weapons and gadgets but does anyone know how to get the m1 garand?

you have to have at least two bad company games and register them both the code for registering is at the back of the manual and then u have to register for veteran status ever notice some people have a white box beside there name that means they've registered two games or more and have registered for veteran status to receive the m1 grand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

The veteran site is down at the moment anyway. Never worked right before either so god knows when they'll finally have it fully up and running.

thanks ive got it going now. I had bad company 1 so i added that and if you dont have any other game you can sign up to battlefield heroes for free online. I heard that the m1 isnt recording stats right at all:( jese she looks well though:)

good games tonight lads. pity my mic was interfeering with my controls and slowing it down. but asides that it was fairly epic:)

great game kid.dunno how many times myself and crackshot killed each other again and again.have to say i did laugh loudly and evily when i knifed u in the back and robbed ur tank and then shot artic(i think) as i fled.good game good game

You are now on my list of people ive to getback for stabbing. i got Griefa again thinking it was him that took my dogtags:( but its another set of tags anyway:D

p.s. i will stab you

• Advertisement

:o i bet you say that to all soldiers ;)

haha nah thoroughly enjoyed the tit for tat killings.

till next time, till next time

Some really good games tonight fellows. Griefa, you took my head off on numerous occasions with some top notch sniping...

Much thanks to arcticfox and Eireog for keeping me alive throughout the sessions

I'll never forget the sound of fear in my voice as I raced down the street of Arica Harbour in a stolen tank with 3% health only to get blown up when I was about to fix it...

Or the brilliant plan to rig the UAV...absolute genius Eireog <tips hat>

had good few run ins with you too aaron i think.hope all the boards games are as entertaining as this was my first proper one.

Philush wrote: »
    had good few run ins with you too aaron i think.hope all the boards games are as entertaining as this was my first proper one.

Yeah you gunned me down a few times. Pretty close to being my nemesis...Think I got you on what would have given you the pin

I'd say playing with boardsies in this and MAG is probably the most fun I've had online

Cheers to you all

Ye playing much?.. and not all sniping(which makes it a bitch for respawning when everyones always miles away) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Think we are all in agreement that this is a serious fun game when playing with a group of mates ...best €45 I have spent in a while .

any one able to obtain a signiture from stats o matic http://bfbc2.elxx.net/

been tryin for ages now an it wont work

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

mixednuts wrote: »
    Think we are all in agreement that this is a serious fun game when playing with a group of mates ...best €45 I have spent in a while .

Couldn't agree more, when I compare the craic last night to the fustration trying to play any of the MW2 objective maps. World of difference.

• Advertisement

has anyone played the new rush map? i think its sheer epicness. i was defending with recon and the g3. two tanks were coming to the last base on two different roads firing on the base. the map was so huge that i was able to go behind the two tanks and rig them both with c4, get away without being spotted and set them off. both tanks were full with people (i think based on the amount of "killing an enemy" points), i then proceeded to cry.

Advertisement