Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭theShawzer

potsy86 wrote: »
    oh i see lol doubt there be much legit trophys a that gong about how could you do that tho when some one joins your game arent they on your team/squad straight away or something

not necessarily, if your team is full they go on the other side. but my point is why would they put in a trophy that everyone is going to boost, i mean the whole point of the game is teamwork! wtf???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭potsy86

thats a good point alri bit of a strange one, im playing as we speak and ya ever get little twats that dive into a vehicle of any sort an blow off down the road with out waiting for ya does my head in it does ya have to run for ages cause theres noting left

Ya I don't understand it cause it's much easier to survive with more people in the vehicle. The wors is when theres a douche that takes off in a black hawk bt himself!
    I'm dying for a game but i gotta finish a project!! Gotta work fast!

and then theres the people who are in tanks and your an engineer they just blow off and are blown to pieces all cause they wont wait to be fixed up i just dont under stand them at all lost so many games over peoples stupidity :confused:

and then theres the people who are in tanks and your an engineer they just blow off and are blown to pieces all cause they wont wait to be fixed up i just dont under stand them at all lost so many games over peoples stupidity :confused:

No what's worse is when you get out to fix your own tank and some clown jumps in and drives off in it! And then as you said "just blow off and are blown to pieces"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

Anyone one at the moment? All the servers are really quiet.

theShawzer wrote: »
    No what's worse is when you get out to fix your own tank and some clown jumps in and drives off in it! And then as you said "just blow off and are blown to pieces"

awh exactly thats well worse didin think a that that of all things drives me nuts especially with helicopters ya do be kickin ass ya get out to do a small repair and the passenger nicks it and flys off

Anyone one at the moment? All the servers are really quiet.

add me if u want a quick game

Cheers. Don't know why the servers get so quiet at night though.

Also wondering, could you hear what I was saying on the mic at all? My mate was saying he couldn't, so I'm thinking maybe it's just a piece of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Anyone up for a few games today? I'll prob be on in an hour or 2

• Advertisement

I'll be on for a few games, PSN is ScissorPaperRock

My PSN is SPUD_1231 btw... don't usually use my mic but i'll make an exception if it's a benefit

Ah my mic is useless anyway, I've just ordered an official Sony one to replace it

I've sent you a squad invite

Also wondering, could you hear what I was saying on the mic at all? My mate was saying he couldn't, so I'm thinking maybe it's just a piece of crap.

No couldn't make out a thing you were saying! All I could make out is youe accent...kinda. Could you hear me?

theShawzer wrote: »
    No couldn't make out a thing you were saying! All I could make out is youe accent...kinda. Could you hear me?

Haha my accent? So you could probably hear my tone of voice, but not any words. That's pretty useless.

Yeah everyone else sounds clear, but no one seems to be able to hear me.

I'd advise anyone thinking of buying one of those Orb headsets not to!

Yeah everyone else sounds clear, but no one seems to be able to hear me. I'd advice anyone thinking of buying one of those Orb headsets not to!

Evren the Giotech ones are pretty handy and comfortable. It' what i use

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

Maps are getting quieter in the evenings, what's going on? It's only been like two months since BC2 came out.

Couple of nights ago, wwwmark1 and I ended up on same squad (without either of us inviting to join the other) playing Squad Deathmatch, and there was one other random recon guy - squad of just three.

positron wrote: »
    Maps are getting quieter in the evenings, what's going on? It's only been like two months since BC2 came out.

Couple of nights ago, wwwmark1 and I ended up on same squad (without either of us inviting to join the other) playing Squad Deathmatch, and there was one other random recon guy - squad of just three.

iv noticed that too its just gone down hill all of a sudden even this thread has gone so quite iv even stopped playin the game my self gone back to cod w@w, for some reason the game just aint the same for me anymore as when it was launched
    also it takes ages to level up at the start it was great levelling up but now where im at it takes ages of game play to next level i just couldn't be bothered at all any more :(

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

iv noticed that too its just gone down hill all of a sudden even this thread has gone so quite iv even stopped playin the game my self gone back to cod w@w, for some reason the game just aint the same for me anymore as when it was launched
    also it takes ages to level up at the start it was great levelling up but now where im at it takes ages of game play to next level i just couldn't be bothered at all any more :(

Haven't played in a while myself, for that matter, haven't really turned on PS3.

The leveling up is a balls, I'm only at level 9, which goes to show how little I play.

Do you play Nazi Zombies in WAW?

Haven't played in a while myself, for that matter, haven't really turned on PS3.

The leveling up is a balls, I'm only at level 9, which goes to show how little I play.

Do you play Nazi Zombies in WAW?

sure do havent played the game in ages but iv got back into now and am loveing the owl zombies feels like a noob :D its been that long forgot how to play, iv only got to my current rank on bad company due to many sleepless nights when it first came out i was addicted couldn't put it down but now i just cant pick it up id say every one is on the same boat with this game and thats how its gone so quiet :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Not to go OT, (as in discuss a different game) much :P

but do you play der reise?, myself and another Boardsies used to kick ass.

Not to go OT, (as in discuss a different game) much :P

but do you play der reise?, myself and another Boardsies used to kick ass.

playing as we speak lol :D love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭BArra

ger out of this thread ye traitors!!!!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

BArra wrote: »

+1 :D

I am only starting to find my bearings in BC2, just don't tell me it's dead already. I am on level 18 now I think, and from Level 10 on, you need to win a pin of some sort to make any improvement - for example, you get 10k points for playing online for 2 days, or 5k points for 100 melee kills or 5k points for 100 kills with stationary guns etc etc. So far I have unlocked everything in Assault, just two left to unlock in Engineer and Recon, and just two unlocked so far in Medic.

< brag alert > I am loving Medic mode a lot now, scored my highest score ever - 3400 something < end of brag alert >

• Registered Users Posts: 29,800 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya kinda sickened, not as many people on this as there used to be, yet all my friends still at MW2 any time i sign into PSN, well annoying!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

BArra wrote: »

Don't mind them Griefa ... Just suffering from over indulgence .

Give em a couple of days and they will be trying to knife you , or level
    a building your headshotting them from :)

Ya i only got the game a week ago.. come back everyone :p

Anyway like positron i'm beginning to get into the game.. I think i'm level 12 and all my classes are fairly well rounded.

I always picked engineer or medic but i have to say i'm beginning to love recon. I got the SVD (i think, 3rd sniper) and mortor. At firdt i couldn't shoot anyone with a sniper but i'm adjusting pretty well and i love throwing a motion senser and running into the action with a pistol.
    Really not sure about the assualt class but i hear the AN94 is a great weapon ao maybe i should keep with it... must still get the m60 with the medic class too.

It's a great game imo

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

Finished exams in two weeks, ye'd better all still be around by then! Have literally had to ban myself from playing it at all for the last few weeks, (with the odd relapse).

i think iv lost all interest and wont be on it again its when you hit the higher ranks you start to feel whats the point any more cause ya just dont make progress like ya used to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,800 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ya, unlocked all weapons and items for assault (no fun at all) and medic (excellent top notch fun with the defibs and the M60). Don't like the engineer or recon classes so no motivation to play as them. Really hard levelling up now.

Think I might even trade this in for Red Dead Redemption in a couple of weeks. The online in that is suppose to be the nuts!!!!

Advertisement