Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logged out of Fitness forum but okay everywhere else?

Options
  • 04-02-2010 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 859 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Whenever I try to look at the fitness forum I'm only able to see threads up to about 18:03 yesterday. When I enter a thread I can see the entire contents but back in the forum itself it doesn't show it. Similarly, when I click on "Rec" and look for fitness forum I can see the latest post there, but when I enter the forum page all I can see is yesterdays stuff. Also, whenever I go to the fitness page I get logged out? Though I can still post in threads when I go into them.

I assumed at first that I'd been banned for some odd reason though I've no reason to be nor do I have any PMs telling me as such. I doubt I'm banned though as I can still post in the forum. I've logged in and out several times and I've reset my password as well but nothing seems to fix it.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

No, you're definitely not banned. I'm not the most technical admin around I'm afraid, so the best advice I can offer is to clear your cache and then try again. That's worked for me in the past when odd things started happening with boards. Let us know how you get on and whether this needs a more technical solution.

Advertisement