Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

verifone vx610

• 04-02-2010 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I have problem with credit card machine verifone vx610.
    I found this machine on ebay, but when I got it I find out that there is pin and loggin needed so i cleared memory but now I need to download some files from AIB server, I have message on display:
    *GO FILE NOT FOUND
    I rang to tech support of AIB but they dont want help me because they support only machines what they sold to you. And this way i s 10 times more expensive than I paid.

I was trying to download missing files my self by internet but when I want to download by TCPIP I have message:
    NO *ZTCP VARIABLE

I was trying by MODEM but I dont have tel number to connect with AIB.

All rest settings I copied from working vx510 but I didnt found this information a vx510.

Will someone want help me to type proper settings to the CONFIG.SYS file ?

I just want to use wireless machine insted lan, I have TID and MID number from my vx510 so will be no problem with transfering money on proper account.

If you have access to model vx610 please write down settings of config file.

To loggin to the system settings type:
    -press at the same time f2 and f4
    -type password 1alfa,alfa66831 and press enter
    -scroll down menue till you see EDIT and press f3
    -you will see FILE GROUP _1 press enter and type password 1alfa,alfa66831 and click enter and write what you see.

You dont haveto worry all machines have the same settings bank recognize them only from TID(terminal ID number) and MID (merchant ID number) and here I will use my IDs.
    Thanks for any help.

Advertisement