Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balbriggan Shopping Centre

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Was down in the BEAT centre this morning and the signs are still up for the recruitment centre.

On the overcharging: I was up there the other night and there was an aisle end offer of 3 Denny items for €5. When I got my receipt it was clear I hadn't been discounted and I was overcharged as they cost over €6. For the sake of 5 mins standing at customer service I was refunded the full price of the items and got them for free. An effective saving of over €12.

The manager was very quick to get staff to take down the signs on the offer as soon as they realised it wasn't going through the system.

There's a large feature article in the Fingal Independent this week about the road realignment on Naul Road around the Millfield. I'm surprised it too so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Just because its not worth your while does no way take away from the fact that its an excellant policy. One that others would do well to follow.

I don't believe that I made any statement as to whether or not the policy was/was not excellent. I was making the point that on the previous two occasions I was already home before I noticed the omission on my receipt. At that point I made the decision that it was not worth driving fifteen minutes to the shop standing in line for ten minutes and then driving fifteen minutes home for the reduction that I would receive. However having learned from my previous experience I thoroughly analysed my receipt this time and joined the queue at the customer service area where I duly received a full refund.

My criticism of Tesco is that this is a regular occurrence which in my opinion it should not be but if people want to scour the aisles for mistakes that is their prerogative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Anyone know if and when any of the other shops are due to open? Was up there last night and there does not seem to be any movement in any of the other units not occupied yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Hi,
    Does anyone have up to date opening hours for tesco at Millfield? Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

pistol_75 wrote: »
    Anyone know if and when any of the other shops are due to open? Was up there last night and there does not seem to be any movement in any of the other units not occupied yet.

Yeah, it looks really bad.Kinda like it failed before it started!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone have up to date opening hours for tesco at Millfield? Thanks in advance.

Is it not 24 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

It is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Boots opening on the 27th July according to Millfields Facebook page.
    It also said that Boston Belle is opening soon.

Good news, the more shops the better.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Boots opening on the 27th July according to Millfields Facebook page.
    It also said that Boston Belle is opening soon.

Good news, the more shops the better.

Got confirmation about that from a pharmacist who'll be working there :)

Advertisement