Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microchipped Dog is reunited with owner after 277 days missing!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

is'nt that lovely to hear,,,just goes to show its worth getting your pet chipped,,,,great story:D

I heard about another dog from the UK was found in Ireland after being missing for 3 months . THis was thanks to the chip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Michael B

Always great to hear a happy ending like this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭GinaH

All in a days work at PAWS. She was a lovely dog as well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dublindogcare

thats great news, .....i love hearing stories like that! So go out and get your dog MC!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I know someone, they had a dog or years, and had one of those collars that would give im a shock if he went out the gate.

One day however, seems the dog just didnt care about the shock and ran off anyway.

He was missing for abour a year, and one day his owner was walking around the town and his dog ran up to him on the street! :)

Advertisement