Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DealExtreme.com

Options
  • 04-02-2010 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

i received a defective item from DX and i want it replaced or refunded, but having gone through the website, i got to "Customer Service Express: Replacement for Defective Items"

ive filled in the description of problem and attached photo's, as requested, but its also asking me for a "Defective SKU*:", but i have no idea what that is, and it wont let me submit the query without it, and whenever i fill the line in with something, it says "SKU in wrong format"

Help please?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

SKU is the product number, it's in the URL of the product page, possibly on the page itself, and definitely on your order / invoice page

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Ste.phen wrote: »
    SKU is the product number, it's in the URL of the product page, possibly on the page itself, and definitely on your order / invoice page
    cheers! found it in the URL of the product page. Ive misplaced the invoice page(!)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Just to let you know, I got a broken thing too recently, they came back and said did I check the forum -I had and it is definitely broken. Now they are asking if I have put in any orders which are unshipped, they want to send a replacement with a new order -otherwise they are looking for $2 for registered post to replace the item.

I am happy enough with this, I am going to order some other things anyway -just to give you a heads up to hold off potential orders incase they tell you the same in a few days. I had an order unshipped the day before they told me.

Advertisement