Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Avram Grant - Named as Premier League Manager.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Lol. The papers are having a great time of it lately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

He should be stripped of the England captaincy! He's supposed to be a role model for loads of...oh hang on

Why does anyone care about what a grown man gets up to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,466 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Heard about this the other day - it is brilliant.

When he came out of the place, the reporter ran up to him, just as he was getting into his chauffeur driven car and said, apparently, "Do you realise you have been in a brothel?", to which Grant replied "Yes", hopeed in his car and went home. Brilliant.

Who cares really, grown man, not cheating on anyway. Off ya go mate in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Now if only we all had WAG's like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,012 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Well thats the end of that then, unless we shouldn't believe his wife and take the word of people who don't know on the internet or a Sun reporter.

I will take the word of his wife.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Is that why they owe so much money.

Everybody is going for massages on the clubs account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

Who cares really, grown man, not cheating on anyway.

His wife and two kids might think differently like ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

and the whole world has to hear about it because?

This kind of **** belongs in the celeb gossip places

edit: not really aimed at you roaker just annoys me that people are actually interested in this stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Avram Grant is under a serious amount of pressure.
    However, they can stay up IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Are brothels actually legal?

I don't understand the distinction between them and prostitution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,012 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Oh you people, did none of you read the article in the link posted by Fratton Fred. He was in a 'massage parlour' not a brothel.

We all know that a massage parlour is often a front for brothel but its not always the case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Doocey wrote: »
    Avram Grant is under a serious amount of pressure.
    However, they he can stay up IMO.

Giggidy giggidy.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Oh you people, did none of you read the article in the link posted by Fratton Fred. He was in a 'massage parlour' not a brothel.

We all know that a massage parlour is often a front for brothel but its not always the case.

See, if it is something illegal (nevermind seedy) then it would be something people should be 'interested' in.

Still though, if I think Terry shouldn'y be England captain over his non-illegal acts then I can hardly defend Grant.

I think most people's problem with Terry is that he slept with one of his best mate's missus. It may not be illegal but it's one of the biggest 'moral crimes' anyone can commit.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I think most people's problem with Terry is that he slept with one of his best mate's missus. It may not be illegal but it's one of the biggest 'moral crimes' anyone can commit.
    Pretty much, frankly, this isn't a footballing issue and is just gossip.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Forgive me if this has been brought up in other threads around the forum, have been trying to stay away from it, but it was my understanding the affair didn't begin until Bridge and her had broken up?

noodler wrote: »
    Forgive me if this has been brought up in other threads around the forum, have been trying to stay away from it, but it was my understanding the affair didn't begin until Bridge and her had broken up?

I think it was shortly after they split up - he was 'comforting' her. Still, you just don't sleep with the mother of one's of your best mate's kids.

I think it was shortly after they split up - he was 'comforting' her. Still, you just don't sleep with the mother of one's of your best mate's kids.

No, of course not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Was'nt she also one of his wifes "best" friends !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

John Terry is the captain of the team that Wayne Bridge is a member of. What he did isn't exactly "team building" is it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

Pretty much, frankly, this isn't a footballing issue and is just gossip.

Could you imagine Terry in the dressing room telling you all to pull together, work as a team etc when your thinking that as soon as your back his turned he'll try and dip his wick in your lass.

It's not strictly a footballing matter but the after effects certainly are and it's definitely more than just 'gossip'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

tzofit%20grant.jpg

With a wife like that would you blame him?;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭karma_

John Terry is the captain of the team that Wayne Bridge is a member of. What he did isn't exactly "team building" is it.

Fred, while I do not often agree with you, in this instance I do, excellent point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

Does Avram Grant remind anyone else of Kenny from Kenny vs Spenny 20 years from now? It may just be the weird, sunken eyes.

Anyway, I'm partial to the odd massage, and I don't think it's proven anywhere that he was getting anything other than a massage, so whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭ilovelamp2000

Columbia wrote: »
    Does Avram Grant remind anyone else of Kenny from Kenny vs Spenny 20 years from now? It may just be the weird, sunken eyes.

Google "Baron Greenback"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

simpsons-burlesque.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

eh did you read the link in post #5?!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

With a wife like that would you blame him?;)

There's not a thing wrong with her, apart from the hair. Not bad for 46 in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

There's not a thing wrong with her, apart from the hair. Not bad for 46 in fairness.

He probably met her in a brothel. Something about that haircut screams hooker to me.

Advertisement