Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Nationwide Building Society

Options
  • 04-02-2010 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

INBS wrote to me a few months ago advising me they had discovered they had not initiated the joint mortgage protection insurance policy (cover repayment of mortgage in event death of either joint mortgage holders,I.E. myself or my wife). They credited our account to the amount of premia paid to reduce outstanding mortgage. They enclosed a proposal form for a new policy,which we returned. My health is not as it was and the insurance co. refused me cover but accepted my wife. This policy has been paid monthly from 1995 to 2009 by direct debit. Should I seek legal advice as we now have no insurance,but INBS have stated in their letter we will be covered by them.(bankrupt buildind society)???

Secondly,(I suspect a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing) they have offered me a 2 year fixed rate at plus 0.50% above what I'm currently paying. Is this a good deal?

Urgent advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

natenq wrote: »
    Urgent advice appreciated.

This is the Helpdesk, for Boards.ie issues.

I suggest you look for assistance in the Banking forum.

Advertisement