Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blade Runner reference in Caprica?

• 04-02-2010 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

Did anyone else spot that the glasses the Caprican Foreign Minister was wearing were just like Dr. Tyrell's from Blade Runner? He's the dude that invented the replicants :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

you probably know this already, but adama himself was in bladerunner :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Yes, of course - they were all a lot younger then too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

.Blade Runner is also where the term 'skinjobs' came from, too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

There's at least one shot in Gravedancing (and maybe I've just missed it before) with a long shot of the city skyline and a giant advertising blimp off to the right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Yeah, I noticed that too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭alexindublin

Ya probably know this aswell but EJO recommended when you take out the last BSG disc that you pop in Blade Runner !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

he would too, i heard him a few times at conventions go on rants about bladerunner and comparing it to BSG - i think there's still a few of them up on the sci-fi.com(BSG Section) website

I wonder is Blade Runner a Universal release?? Hmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,531 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Anyone who plays Persona also watch Battlestar Galactica?

Just noticed a reference to the show in Persona 3 - I have an item called "Cylon Tea", pointing the cursor to it and it says "it comes in 12 varieties" much like the way there are 12 Cylon models.

Good taste.

This obviously hasn't been updated since the end of season 4.5 because there's only 11 here...
    http://blogs.citypages.com/food/2008/08/the_cylon_tea_w.php

Who is the 12th Cylon Tea.lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement