Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Chime

• 04-02-2010 6:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else get it? It's a brilliantly decepitive puzzler which intergrates some quality licenced music into it in the same way that Rez did. It's difficult to describe but think of it as reverse Tetris. It's only 400 points and 60% (all of publisher Zoe Mode's cut) of everything it makes is going to charity.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

60% of Zoe Mode's cut goes to OneBigGame ..who give 80% min to charity.

Markus Schulz donated Spilled Cranberries to it and Armada made a video, it looks like a nifty little game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Downloaded Chime the Weekend.:D:D Great Music:D. Slightly Addictive.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Cool game this, a bit limited in its levels but it was only 400 points and for a good cause. Achievement of 50 gamerscore just for buying the game too for all you score whores! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I picked it up last night, it's really good. Damn addictive too. Thought I'd just give it a quick go and an hour later I was still playing it. For 400 points it's well worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,451 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

have been wondering about this one since it popped up on LIVE, looks tricky but think ill try the demo and if its that good, ill get onto Lives-Codes(again!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not bad for 400 points, very adictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭ClayDavis

Just bought this a couple of days ago. Playing it to death since.

Great game to have a quick blast and chill with, it's addictive but relaxing, a bit like heroin I suppose. Well worth the 400 billybucks, even if it wasn't for charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Got it but finding it difficult to really get into.

Advertisement