Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Admins Online

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'd just like to say that I'm online. :D

As far as I know, we are all subscribed to the spam thread and usually, stuff gets dealt with there fairly quickly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

6th wrote: »
    And in a case where its not something you want to draw the attention of the masses to?
    Victor wrote: »
    Its more than just spam - pr0n, linking to disruptive websites and serious abuse (posting personal details, serious defamation, etc.)
    Ok, I see your point there. Maybe this:
    copacetic wrote: »
    if a user is temp sitebanned by mods via infraction system their posts could be temp deleted automatically if reasons for infraction are 'spam' or pron? Possibly a little risky giving that power out, but temp sitebans haven't been abused from what I've seen?
    would be a good thing.

12 pointers that automatically hide posts till an admin gets to deal with it seems like a sensible and possibly workable solution.

Advertisement