Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A mention in the Match Day Programme?

Options
  • 04-02-2010 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭

Evening,

I am bringing my 9 year old son to his first game at home to Portsmouth March 27th. There is a section in the Match Programme that welcomes first timers to the Lane. I would dearly love to get him a mention as the icing on the cake for his Birthday:)

Anyone know how to get this or have a link?

Many thanks,

Larry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

If you email them they will sort it for you, They're very quick with a response and I know you can get a message on the jumbo-tron up to ten words if it's your Birthday so maybe ask them about that to.

Enjoy the game when you go.

programme@tottenhamhotspur.com<think thats the right one

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭larry1

Many thanks! email sent, fingers crossed ;)

No prob let us know how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭EI111

That's a cool present

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

heading over to that game with the brother and his two kids , will keep an eye out for it in the programme

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭larry1

No prob let us know how it goes

Got an email from THFC today confirming Adam will get a mention in the Programme and on the Jumbotrons :D

A little man will be very surprised and happy

Many thanks again everdead

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

larry1temp wrote: »
    Got an email from THFC today confirming Adam will get a mention in the Programme and on the Jumbotrons :D

Thats great news , fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

dont tell him yet - pompey in the high court today - might not be a game to go to :mad:

Thats great, can't see the premier league letting them go bust and forced into administration i'd say you'll be fine with the match going ahead

Advertisement