Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Shanowen to the City Centre?

Options
  • 04-02-2010 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭

Which bus should I take from Shanowen Square (Or even Swords Rd., near the Comet Pub) to city center and back? I tried looking at the time table online and I was completely mystified. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

16/16a

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

You might be better off walking to Ballymun Rd, from outside Our Lady of Victories Church you could catch 4/a, 13/a,19a , all these routes pass through OConnell St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

The boss of me is right I live around the corner and it's by far the quickest way. The buses are far more frequent too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Although if you head out to opposite the Comet you can get loads of buses: the 16/16a/41/41b/41c/33/33a/33b.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

cosmic wrote: »
    Although if you head out to opposite the Comet you can get loads of buses: the 16/16a/41/41b/41c/33/33a/33b.

I'd be surprised if the OP caught a 33a or 33b at that point given that the furthest they travel south is Swords!!!

I think you meant the 16, 16a, 33, 41, 41b, 41c or 746.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

KC61 wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if the OP caught a 33a or 33b at that point given that the furthest they travel south is Swords!!!

Yeah, I got a bit carried away with the *a/b/c thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Dragons Revenge

KC61 wrote: »

Yep. Got it figured out. Made it down there last night.

Now that I have solved the puzzle of your public transportation system, your country is mine. Beware. *evil laughter*

Advertisement