Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranting & Raving forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

Galvasean wrote: »
    Admitit LZ and Keef, you guys are both subscribed to this thread arent you?

:pac: No I'm not, but after that "other" recent thread about me in here I check feedback a lot more than I used to :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ranting while modding is a good way to personally abuse someone :(

Keef has perfected that art to such an extent, I wouldn't dare try to follow suit. :pac:

Ranting while modding is a good way to personally abuse someone :(

I would never abuse or undermine the important moderation standards like that.

F**k you Galva. F**K YOU!! Just who the f**k do you f**king think you f**king are? Just you wait until I get you back in R&R
    :D

Edit: Hey....don't we have a private forum for this sort of chat? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I have nothing to hide. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I do hang out in that forum quite a bit. Angry people make me happy. Keep up the good work mods.

• Advertisement

Thanks. It really is nice to know that people do enjoy the forum.

As another poster said, it's our own little version of Grumpy Old Men/Women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I'd like to point out that I myself am not a grumpy bloke, I just facilitate those of you who are. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    I'd like to point out that I myself am not a grumpy bloke, I just facilitate those of you who are. :pac:
    I'm just an angry person.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

New bloody mod in there now. Probably bloody wreck the place.

Yeah, you're only back to bask in the praise. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

I love this forum. Im such an angry little person at times, just to say what I want and not have somone go "eh well, actually".

Kudos to all who venture there (and agree with me) and for the mods who keep it nice and angry.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

sorrywhat wrote: »
    I love this forum. Im such an angry little person at times, just to say what I want and not have somone go "eh well, actually".

Kudos to all who venture there (and agree with me) and for the mods who keep it nice and angry.

+1

I love the fact that nobody is gonna pull me up on a topic that I post in which is very reassuring.

A fantastic service is this R&R.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Or digging up another AH Mod who lost his way.

Welcome back to the #1 Rec Forum.

AH is the Ryanair of Boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

On the R&R Forum itself.

The only time I lift my head from the laptop is to tell my OH a story from "Cries of Retail".

Fun Fun Thread! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Berty wrote: »
    On the R&R Forum itself.

The only time I lift my head from the laptop is to tell my OH a story from "Cries of Retail".

Fun Fun Thread! :D

That thread is awesome. I must read it again some day.

• Moderators Posts: 51,798 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Don't too much in the forum, but do lurk quite a bit.

It's great to have a place as a release valve for those things that annoy in the day-to-day.

If you can read this, you're too close!

sorrywhat wrote: »

That's what I've always loved about R&R from day one. Even if your rant isn't factually correct...so what? If it annoys the hell out of you then you can just rant away without being "put right".

And +1 on the Cries of Retail thread, it's A1 (Sharon :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Ah FFS, I'm gone a week and the praise starts rolling in.

When I modded the place all we ever got was, "WAAGH WAAGH WAAGH, they keep deleting my posts 'cause I'm stupid and keep breaking the rules!"

Oh! I didn't know you were gone! You've done a great job and helped build up the forum to how it is today.

I love you guys! I love the mod warnings. Crack me up.

Uh-no.

Advertisement