Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IFSC Gym Membership for sale

• 04-02-2010 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Guys

I have annual membership (€400.00) with SV Fitness (NCI, IFSC, Dublin 1) which I got just 2 weeks ago, now suddenly i have planned to move to lucan and this membership can only be transferred ( as per Gym policy), I would like to sell this one to some one who is interested. You can enjoy at least 11 more months at a better rate, apparently it is a help to me too but I can offer you 11 months for €300.00 only, if u pay monthly I suppose it is €60 per month so this may be a good saving for you but more importantly, and to be honest, it will help me save my otherwise baddebt money. I am down to 2 days a week at job so money is tight hence this saving will help me...you can ring me at 0867911261 if u wish to take this over. Thanks-Ken

Advertisement