Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Vision and Viewpoint Question

Options
  • 04-02-2010 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I Have to do a General vision and Viewpoint Question. I'm completely stuck..

It has to be on key moments that influence the general vision and viewpoint.

I'm studying Billy Elliot, Dancing at Lughnasa and Panther in the Basement. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Just pick an important momement of the text that gives a clue of the author's vision and viewpoint.

E.g. in Panther in the Basement, the moment when Proffy's father tells him that it had been declared a Free State heightens our understanding of Oz's optimistic vision....

Remember to compare with others and not just tell the story!

Advertisement