Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Human Implanted Microchips

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Did I miss something? I cant see anyone or any company asking or telling you to put an RFID chip inside you.

Looks like you did, heres one such example

http://www.prisonplanet.com/congress-proposed-implanting-airport-workers-with-RFID-chips.html
    Unfolding before our eyes? Where?

Look around you, the new world order masterplan is unfolding.Crash the global economy, lower everybodys living standards, strip away their liberties, evaporate the middle classes, create a slave society whereby those of us lucky enough to have a job will be either working in a government job or for a large multi-national corporation for minimum wage.Eventually people will have no rights and will just be pieces of equipment that will be tracked, monitered and controlled using micro-chips.
    Open your eyes, look around you it has already started.They are incrimentally lowering wages all the time, people are losing their jobs, they are squeezing out small businesses, nanny-state laws are being enacted to control us even more etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Looks like you did, heres one such example

http://www.prisonplanet.com/congress-proposed-implanting-airport-workers-with-RFID-chips.html

Look around you, the new world order masterplan is unfolding.Crash the global economy, lower everybodys living standards, strip away their liberties, evaporate the middle classes, create a slave society whereby those of us lucky enough to have a job will be either working in a government job or for a large multi-national corporation for minimum wage.Eventually people will have no rights and will just be pieces of equipment that will be tracked, monitered and controlled using micro-chips.
    Open your eyes, look around you it has already started.They are incrimentally lowering wages all the time, people are losing their jobs, they are squeezing out small businesses, nanny-state laws are being enacted to control us even more etc.

Just out of interest when do you think this dystopian world will be complete. In 10 years time, what liberties do you think we will have lost? Will we have freedom of speech? Will it be mandatory to get a RFID chip? Give me a summary of the world you envisage 10 years from now. I can't help but think you are slightly over reacting.

I agree that the middle class is reducing in sizr and multi national corporations are getting an ever increasing strangle hold on the economy. This isn't an NWO master plan though, it's called Capitalism and it's been around since the 18th century. I believe Capitalism will eventually fail us and be replaced through revolution but that is going off topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

I bet in 100 years you could copy paste that exact same article and it would still have the same foreboding message. But it still wont have happened, always "soon" or just around the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 theman97

I bet in 100 years you could copy paste that exact same article and it would still have the same foreboding message. But it still wont have happened, always "soon" or just around the corner.
    i bet you their will be a new world in 100 years

zenno wrote: »
    why would a sane person want to put an RFID chip into them. personally i think it's the dumbest thing to do to yourself. personal privacy is all what people want so why would someone want to stick one into them. it's a spacecake idea. i do suppose it has it's advantages like having your favourite pet rfid'd or people suffering from alzimers but i wouldn't stick one of them into me just so it would make it easier to get into a nightclub like they are doing in america. pointless piece of junk other than that. stupid turning yourself into a GPS transmitter.
    I know some one could just buy a credit card scanner and steal your id, all your personal information, and most all of your money

Did I miss something? I cant see anyone or any company asking or telling you to put an RFID chip inside you.

Unfolding before our eyes? Where?
    everywhere...its all around you if you just open your eyes

theman97, I've deleted all of your off topic posts. If you're going to post in a thread, please make your posts relevant to the topic.

i saw some thing that said veri chips are the mark of the beast
    thats a little out there but it could be true

magma69 wrote: »
    Just out of interest when do you think this dystopian world will be complete. In 10 years time, what liberties do you think we will have lost? Will we have freedom of speech? Will it be mandatory to get a RFID chip? Give me a summary of the world you envisage 10 years from now. I can't help but think you are slightly over reacting.

I agree that the middle class is reducing in sizr and multi national corporations are getting an ever increasing strangle hold on the economy. This isn't an NWO master plan though, it's called Capitalism and it's been around since the 18th century. I believe Capitalism will eventually fail us and be replaced through revolution but that is going off topic.

The NWO elites have used capitalism as a tool to smash the global economy into pieces.You are right in saying that capitalism is going to fail and it will be replaced by a communist dictatorship paradigm.I would recommend a good documentary called the capitalist conspiracy which was made in the 60s by G Edward Griffin.It seems to have eerily predicted how this whole thing was going to go.

By 2020 the elites hope to have their new world order in place.As regards to liberties we will have lost our voting rights with self-electing governments in power, freedom of speech will be stamped out, workers rights will be out the window and unions will be a thing of the past.There will be a cashless society using the RFID system to buy and sell so getting implanted will be a requirement.They are currently using 3 instruments to bring in the new world order....

ECONOMIC DOWNTURN
    This was necessary to crash the economic system and lower peoples living standards in turn people will be desperate and will accept lower wages and less working rights.

TERRORISM
    By keeping people in a state of fear you can keep taking their liberties away without question and create a more subservant society.People will accept a violation of their rights if its in the name of "fighting terrorism".Anyone for a virtual strip search? - why not!

ENVIROMENTALISM
    Using this pretext to create a global governing system and global bank to collect "carbon taxes".Crippling taxation will close down the small businesses enabling only big corporations to survive.Anybody with a bit of financial stability will be raped by extortionate enviroment taxes and we will all be punished for our "carbon footprint".

• Advertisement

The NWO elites have used capitalism as a tool to smash the global economy into pieces.You are right in saying that capitalism is going to fail and it will be replaced by a communist dictatorship paradigm.I would recommend a good documentary called the capitalist conspiracy which was made in the 60s by G Edward Griffin.It seems to have eerily predicted how this whole thing was going to go.

By 2020 the elites hope to have their new world order in place.As regards to liberties we will have lost our voting rights with self-electing governments in power, freedom of speech will be stamped out, workers rights will be out the window and unions will be a thing of the past.There will be a cashless society using the RFID system to buy and sell so getting implanted will be a requirement.They are currently using 3 instruments to bring in the new world order....

ECONOMIC DOWNTURN
    This was necessary to crash the economic system and lower peoples living standards in turn people will be desperate and will accept lower wages and less working rights.

TERRORISM
    By keeping people in a state of fear you can keep taking their liberties away without question and create a more subservant society.People will accept a violation of their rights if its in the name of "fighting terrorism".Anyone for a virtual strip search? - why not!

ENVIROMENTALISM
    Using this pretext to create a global governing system and global bank to collect "carbon taxes".Crippling taxation will close down the small businesses enabling only big corporations to survive.Anybody with a bit of financial stability will be raped by extortionate enviroment taxes and we will all be punished for our "carbon footprint".

2020? They set a date for it? Cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

2020? They set a date for it? Cool.

i was thinking the same thing.....

how do you have this date truthrev....

robtri wrote: »
    i was thinking the same thing.....

how do you have this date truthrev....

"By 2020 there will be a one world government" - Ray Kurzweil (Bilderberg attendee)

I also remember a couple of years ago reading an interview with a former illuminati wistleblower who stated that they had planned to bring in the new world order by 2020.Il see if its still around if i can find it i will post it up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Indeed an important issue and something that we will hear a lot more about in the coming future. We will only hear about all the many "good" points like keeping tabs on the elderly, early parole release for prisoners, monitoring sex offenders, monitoring infectious diseases, increased security, commerce and recreational.
    Good site for reference to whats going on.

Not to mention keeping your kid safe:

"Would you like to know where your child is at all times?"

"Would you like to keep your child safe from terrorists and paedophiles?"

"Do you care about your children?"

"If you don't have your child chipped, then maybe you don't care enough."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

"By 2020 there will be a one world government" - Ray Kurzweil (Bilderberg attendee)

That's a mis quote by Alex Jones. He took it out of context and still got it wrong.

Do you know who Kurzweil actually is? Apart from being an amazing computer scientist he's a complete fruit cake. Has himself down for being cryogenically frozen ffs.

One nut job misquoting another. :)

studiorat wrote: »
    That's a mis quote by Alex Jones. He took it out of context and still got it wrong.

Do you know who Kurzweil actually is? Apart from being an amazing computer scientist he's a complete fruit cake. Has himself down for being cryogenically frozen ffs.

No doubt he did take it out of context but im sure he didnt just pluck the 2020 figure out of thin air.It was previously stated that Kurzweil was part of a conspiracy to preserve and expand human life, allowing the wealthiest people in the world who could afford these medical advances to live forever.Apparently Kurzweil is also conspiring an agenda to replace humans with advanced spiritual machines! Your right, definitely a fruitcake!

• Advertisement

I also remember a couple of years ago reading an interview with a former illuminati wistleblower who stated that they had planned to bring in the new world order by 2020.Il see if its still around if i can find it i will post it up

so if by 2020, there isnt one world government...
    then what??
    whats the back up plan...

ECONOMIC DOWNTURN

TERRORISM

ENVIROMENTALISM

I appreciate your lengthy reply.

If I knew you personally, I would be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that not only will there not be a one world government in ten years time but our democratic system will remain relatively unchanged. We will have a general election in 2012. The EU system may be slightly altered if we accept new states into the union.

There will also be cash used as currency in ten years time but certainly at a later point in the future, physical money will be obsolete.

The crashing of the economy and reducing living standards will have the opposite effect of controlling citizens. This is what every revolution of modern times was born out of. :confused: The global crash was not planned. It is product of capitalism and a credit based economy. Boom then crash, repeat the process. There was not an NWO after the last global crash.

I do think your point about the media fear mongering under the guise of "Terrorism" has some validity to it. The protection of citizens from a very small threat does not justify the loss of civil liberties in things like the Patriot Act in the U.S. Here in Ireland though, there are not any serious liberties been taken away from us to "protect us". The recent blasphemy baw was a blow to freedom of speech alright.

The implementation of taxes is nothing new either. Introduction of Carbon Tax does not indicate that it is a ploy to keep people poor. This tax will hurt the mega rich also. It is simply a measure to ensure rapid changes are made to secure a stable planet for future generations. It is the big industries that are against it most. Although it isn't nice, it is the one necessary way to give an incentive to become more environmentally aware. It will generate more innovation in environmentally friendly technology.

In summary, I think you are being overly paranoid. There is very little rationale behind the conclusions you have arrived at imo.

What is so crazy about wanting to be cryogenically frozen? :confused:. Seems like a perfectly reasonable thing to do if you can afford it.

I appreciate your lengthy reply.

If I knew you personally, I would be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that not only will there not be a one world government in ten years time but our democratic system will remain relatively unchanged. We will have a general election in 2012. The EU system may be slightly altered if we accept new states into the union.

There will also be cash used as currency in ten years time but certainly at a later point in the future, physical money will be obsolete.

The crashing of the economy and reducing living standards will have the opposite effect of controlling citizens. This is what every revolution of modern times was born out of. :confused: The global crash was not planned. It is product of capitalism and a credit based economy. Boom then crash, repeat the process. There was not an NWO after the last global crash.

I do think your point about the media fear mongering under the guise of "Terrorism" has some validity to it. The protection of citizens from a very small threat does not justify the loss of civil liberties in things like the Patriot Act in the U.S. Here in Ireland though, there are not any serious liberties been taken away from us to "protect us". The recent blasphemy baw was a blow to freedom of speech alright.

The implementation of taxes is nothing new either. Introduction of Carbon Tax does not indicate that it is a ploy to keep people poor. This tax will hurt the mega rich also. It is simply a measure to ensure rapid changes are made to secure a stable planet for future generations. It is the big industries that are against it most. Although it isn't nice, it is the one necessary way to give an incentive to become more environmentally aware. It will generate more innovation in environmentally friendly technology.

In summary, I think you are being overly paranoid. There is very little rationale behind the conclusions you have arrived at imo.

I can understand if you think im being paranoid as it is inconceivable for the average Joe or Mary to come to terms with the idea of this but make no mistake, a one world government is definitely in the pipeline.They even talked about setting up a global government body last year at the Copenhagen summit!

I firmly believe that the financial crash was manufactured, just like it was back in 1929.Remember there is sometimes a method to the madness and its not always just "history repeating itself" as they would like you to believe.I agree with you there will be a revolution as people wake up and realise what is going and who is screwing them.But i cant see it happening for another few years yet.

With regards to (fake)terrorism yes it very much does affect us here and will continue to do so in the future.One such example of this will be the rollout of these new scanning machines at our airports this year which are a clear violation of our human rights.Not to mention being against the law.

Your argument about carbon tax mite have held some credibility had it not been for the fact that the whole global warming scam has now been more or less debunked and most of the information being used to peddle it has been found to be false.So in this context they are actually illegally extorting taxes out of people in the name of fake "climatechange" data.

I can understand if you think im being paranoid as it is inconceivable for the average Joe or Mary to come to terms with the idea of this but make no mistake, a one world government is definitely in the pipeline.They even talked about setting up a global government body last year at the Copenhagen summit!

I firmly believe that the financial crash was manufactured, just like it was back in 1929.Remember there is sometimes a method to the madness and its not always just "history repeating itself" as they would like you to believe.I agree with you there will be a revolution as people wake up and realise what is going and who is screwing them.But i cant see it happening for another few years yet.

With regards to (fake)terrorism yes it very much does affect us here and will continue to do so in the future.One such example of this will be the rollout of these new scanning machines at our airports this year which are a clear violation of our human rights.Not to mention being against the law.

Your argument about carbon tax mite have held some credibility had it not been for the fact that the whole global warming scam has now been more or less debunked and most of the information being used to peddle it has been found to be false.So in this context they are actually illegally extorting taxes out of people in the name of fake "climatechange" data.

I wouldn't call myself an average Joe as you asserted. I question things and am a rational person who uses logic to the best of my ability. I consider myself a relatively informed person. I would find your predictions conceivable if there was some solid evidence available. If you wish to present some evidence that a one world government will be here in a decade I might change my mind. Otherwise I am just being gullible. Wouldn't you think the plans would be officially announced by now. A decade is a short amount of time to bring all 200+ nations of the world under the one law, one government, one system. It is laughable to be perfectly honest.

I don't think you have much of an understanding of economics if you think the crash was somehow planned and orchestrated. The economy is not a machine in a room where some overlord twists a button and the economy suddenly contracts. During the boom huge amounts of people borrowed money to invest in shares and property. The economy slowed down and most of these shares and properties became close to worthless. Many couldn't pay back the loans they had gotten and a huge credit crunch ensued.

Explain to me how that was magically orchestrated unless every single investor, of the hundreds of thousands, in America were in on it. Much of these were middle class, by no means ridiculously wealthy.

Explain to me the purpose of doing such a thing?

A scanning machine at an airport is not a huge corrosion of our human rights? What a ridiculous over reaction. It is a more stringent method from our current scanning machines.

Well this isn't the thread to discuss global warming but just about all the entire scientific community says global warming is real. I don't personally know enough about it to have a strong opinion but almost all the scientists who spent their entire careers studying this have said humans are the primary cause of global warming. I trust them over someone from a ct site or some "scientist" trying to get attention. Who exactly has debunked it?

Nothing of what you are saying adds up. I think the assumptions you make are highly irrational.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

the fact that the whole global warming scam has now been more or less debunked and most of the information being used to peddle it has been found to be false.So in this context they are actually illegally extorting taxes out of people in the name of fake "climatechange" data.

There is a thread on global warming, and imo there was not one single argument that the science behind it was flawed. I started the thread because people like yourself continuosly claim its a fraud, but when asked for reasons for that, they rarely stand up to even the most basic of scrutiny.

If you have some insight into climate change please post it here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055801391

I wouldn't call myself an average Joe as you asserted. I question things and am a rational person who uses logic to the best of my ability. I consider myself a relatively informed person. I would find your predictions conceivable if there was some solid evidence available. If you wish to present some evidence that a one world government will be here in a decade I might change my mind. Otherwise I am just being gullible. Wouldn't you think the plans would be officially announced by now. A decade is a short amount of time to bring all 200+ nations of the world under the one law, one government, one system. It is laughable to be perfectly honest.

I don't think you have much of an understanding of economics if you think the crash was somehow planned and orchestrated. The economy is not a machine in a room where some overlord twists a button and the economy suddenly contracts. During the boom huge amounts of people borrowed money to invest in shares and property. The economy slowed down and most of these shares and properties became close to worthless. Many couldn't pay back the loans they had gotten and a huge credit crunch ensued.

Explain to me how that was magically orchestrated unless every single investor, of the hundreds of thousands, in America were in on it. Much of these were middle class, by no means ridiculously wealthy.

Explain to me the purpose of doing such a thing?

A scanning machine at an airport is not a huge corrosion of our human rights? What a ridiculous over reaction. It is a more stringent method from our current scanning machines.

Well this isn't the thread to discuss global warming but just about all the entire scientific community says global warming is real. I don't personally know enough about it to have a strong opinion but almost all the scientists who spent their entire careers studying this have said humans are the primary cause of global warming. I trust them over someone from a ct site or some "scientist" trying to get attention. Who exactly has debunked it?

Nothing of what you are saying adds up. I think the assumptions you make are highly irrational.

Why do you think its laughable? Its happening right under your nose!

Here is United Nations chief Ban Ki Moon in an interview with the LA times clearly stating that they are going to set up a GLOBAL GOVERNMENT STRUCTURE.....

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-fg-climate-ban16-2009dec16,0,1781040.story

British PM Gordon Brown talking about setting up a WORLD CONSTITUTION....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JitOpPtB71w&feature=player_embedded#

As i said already the purpose of orchastrating an economic crash was designed to get rid of the middle classes.You must understand that the global financial system is very much controlled by an international banking cartel, even mainstream sources are now backing up that claim.If you have time id recommend you have a look at this documentary which i posted up, it takes a look at the market conditions leading up to the global downturn and the conditions that made it happen.You will see for yourself that you cant just simply blame the investors....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055832406

You stating that scanners at our airports are no big deal is exactly the type of attitude that will allow the government and powers that be manipulate and control you.I wont be putting up with it and i certainly wont be having my kids go through them as i do consider somebody looking at naked pictures of children to be chid pornography, dont you?

As with regards to the global warming claims forget about CTers its the actual climateology scientists themselves who have debunked it through their e-mails which were leaked onto the internet, you couldnt make it up, seriously just google the word "climategate" and youl see what im talking about.The evidence against them is so strong that there are even claims to criminally investigate it....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/senator-calls-for-"criminal"-global-warming-investigation.html

Seriously you seem like a fairly intelligent person but i think you need to do a bit of research and stop believing everything you are told by the government and the media.(These people do tell lies you know)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

As with regards to the global warming claims forget about CTers its the actual climateology scientists themselves who have debunked it through their e-mails which were leaked onto the internet, you couldnt make it up, seriously just google the word "climategate" and youl see what im talking about.The evidence against them is so strong that there are even claims to criminally investigate it....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/senator-calls-for-"criminal"-global-warming-investigation.html

Again, I want to respond to any concerns you have about the legitimacy of climate science. However, I don't want to drag this off topic. The climate gate came up once or twice in the GW thread, and I think it shows how it does not prove that the scientists were acting very dishonestly, let alone that there is a global conspiracy on the subject. So, if you think there is, post it in the GW thread please.

yekahs wrote: »
    Again, I want to respond to any concerns you have about the legitimacy of climate science. However, I don't want to drag this off topic. The climate gate came up once or twice in the GW thread, and I think it shows how it does not prove that the scientists were acting very dishonestly, let alone that there is a global conspiracy on the subject. So, if you think there is, post it in the GW thread please.

No thanks, had a quick look at that thread, it seems to be a very biased one-sided argument with mostly just the skeptics taking part.If you want to start a new topic now i will participate in it.Dont mean to be awkward but i hate jumping into arguments towards the end of a topic when people already have their minds made up i like to get my evidence in at the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

no way would I let or want a Chip in me.

but I would like a cool watch like rogue trooper had that talks to me.

cable842 wrote: »
    no way would I let or want a Chip in me.

but I would like a cool watch like rogue trooper had that talks to me.
    I know right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

christians are told not to take the chip if it comes into effect it is the mark of the beast, and marks the beginning of the end, but how do we no we haven't already been chipped at birth or when we go to hospital or have a blood test etc??

Little D wrote: »
    christians are told not to take the chip if it comes into effect it is the mark of the beast, and marks the beginning of the end, but how do we no we haven't already been chipped at birth or when we go to hospital or have a blood test etc??

Interesting you should bring that up as i was reading this article today which exposes the connections between Dyncorp, human microchips, nano technology and the NSA all of which can be traced back to the Third Reich......

A MUST READ.......

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ottdyncorpunholytrinity21feb10.shtml

And for those of you interested in trying to debunk this article please read it all and its subsequent links and references which are backing up the claims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

quote: but how do we no we haven't already been chipped at birth.

well you would easily know whether you were chipped or not. all you do is get a bug sweeper scanner which scans for hidden transmitters from 1khz to 4,000mhz. it will find any transmission in that range of a signal in a short radius.

well i would say in 30 years or less every baby born will be chipped for identification purposes. it will happen but now at this time i don't know. america might be the first to start it off and then it will be made law for all babies born to be chipped. it will happen no doubt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

We already get a birth cert to show we are property of the corperation that is the irish state.
    We all have a number asigned to our name which i might add is also a corperate entity and a fictional character in capitals.Which is why in the legal world you are adressed with your name with capitol letters for the start of each name.
    http://freemanireland.ning.com/
    These nice fellows have brought me a massive wealth of information about rights,common law and maritime law.
    I encourage everyone to take a look at maritime law and common law rights as it is these very rules of law that the legal society use to control and extort money from people.

For example if you look up the legal dictionary on Driving you will see it is an act of commerce! when you tell a garda or judge you were driving your car you automatically are telling them you were doing business and since you agree to contract by turning up to court for your summons you show you understand(submit in legal terms).

I once informed a judge i didnt not drive my car but pushed it onot the public road where it was parked and fined.
    I wasnt charged for those fines because i wasnt driving(doing business) i was pushing a car :)

I know its off topic but its very important more and more irish people learn what is actually going on.You are living in a matrix and its got its own hidden language.Infact several. ^^
    Legalese is just the tip of the iceberg hehe

Im still keeping that document open for tomorrow that Truthrevolution posted.Some eye opening claims being made and im interested to research the sources and finish the rest of it too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Little D

Interesting article i remember watching a documentry a long time ago that also said josef mengela didn't die in germany he lived on and relocated to the states cant remember were exactly now but the documentry said he lived out his days in hiding,

Yes thats a hell of a lot of info to swallow in one go, im still reading some of it myself......

With regards to what Torak said i remember reading an article about the fictitious legal entity called a person, apparently when you get your child registered at birth you are in a sense handing them over to the state.Thats the way it seems to be going, more and more we are becoming possesions of our dilligent leaders.Human microchips are just another stepping stone in that direction.....

To shed a bit of humour onto the subject here is a hilarious 3 minute advert explaining the benefits of being chipped.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFzhHeatRA0&feature=player_embedded

Torakx wrote: »

I once informed a judge i didnt not drive my car but pushed it onot the public road where it was parked and fined.
    I wasnt charged for those fines because i wasnt driving(doing business) i was pushing a car :)

interested in this, have you got the case number so i can see the angle you took on this exactly.. might be very useful. with your case number i can see the transcript of the trial

Google seen here promoting the RFID microchip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CSxv2UdRkU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

A computer genius by all accounts Derek Jacobs and his family getting chipped in 2002

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/palmbeachpost/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=19409933

He died in a motorcycle accident

Now I read somewhere they did not perform an autopsy but cant find any links

Ed: Derek was the first child to be implanted with a verichip in the arm May 10, 2002 at the age of 13. He mysteriously died of a motorcycle accident four years later having turned 18 ---no witnesses were at the 4:40 am incident on Sept. 30, 2006. He hit a guardrail, curb and pole. He was wearing a helmet.

http://216.117.216.152/hazards.html

Google seen here promoting the RFID microchip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CSxv2UdRkU

No they're not. Did you watch the clip?

robtri wrote: »
    interested in this, have you got the case number so i can see the angle you took on this exactly.. might be very useful. with your case number i can see the transcript of the trial

Can you actually do that? ^^ that would be really cool i could show people proof then.Except i would be extremely wary of giving personal info to anyone from boards.
    I would really love to get a hold of that transcript if i can.
    Is there a way i can just search it online? Also i migth not have even a receipt from when i paid the other fines :( il have a look and try find anything that might related to my appearance in court.
    Thanks for that insight.

Ps. Just found it.The receipt from the tax fine has the case number and a pin for payment online.But i tried courts.ie to search judements and they dont seem to show the district courts.Looks like everything but that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

enno99 wrote: »
    He mysteriously died of a motorcycle accident four years later having turned 18 ---no witnesses were at the 4:40 am incident on Sept. 30, 2006. He hit a guardrail, curb and pole. He was wearing a helmet.

Stupid question...but what's mysterious about his death?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

bonkey wrote: »

Maybe he was wearing the Helmet of Invincibility?

Or he was forced off the road.But really thats never going to be proven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

bonkey wrote: »

I dont know but strange not to perform an autopsy on such a high profile accident Like did the chip move ? cause him to lose the use of his arm and lead to his crash.

No they're not. Did you watch the clip?

Yes i watched it a couple of times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Torakx wrote: »
    Or he was forced off the road.But really thats never going to be proven.

What? An 18 year old dies in a bike accident. And you think it's a murder...
    You're kidding right?

What? An 18 year old dies in a bike accident. And you think it's a murder...
    You're kidding right?
    Nah i was throwing out suggestions to what could have happened.
    I wont say wether i think he was killed or not because it could be either or.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Advertisement