Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HFC USR11 Snipers Rifle incl Bipod, Scope and Hard Rifle Carry Case

Options
  • 04-02-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

104415.jpg

HFC USR-11 Sniper Rifle (clone version of TM VSR10 and can take TM parts, using a rifle scope mount and mags already) Skirmished once and then realised that I have crap aim and no patience for sniping. Its the airsoft version of the Remington M700 SWAT's standard snipers rifle.
    104416.jpg
    - TM Mounting Rail for Scope
    - Scope Mount Rings
    - Tasco 3-9x50e Illuminated Scope
    - Kings Arms bi-pod with height adjustable legs
    - 2 x TM 30 round mags (I have the original HFC somewhere but it doesn't feed properly)
    - Hard Real Steel Rifle Carry Case lockable with combinations. Have roughly cut the shape of the USR11 into the foam. Room for additional items in the case.
    104417.jpg
    Really want to sell complete so not entertaining splitting the lot at this moment.
    Asking €175.
    Dublin based will not post this, meet up only or collect (its big).
    No Trades accepted
    104418.jpg
    104419.jpg
    Still have the M79 and the M1911A available on this thread as well if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

Hey deadtiger,

Offer €140 and i'll pay when i get the other stuff of you ?

Go on you know you want to do it for a repeat customer who's paying the asking on the other stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Drachnien cool you have yourself a sniper rifle and I have a large empty space which will make the wife happy :)

Deal done - Mods you can lock this.

Drachnien it was good meeting you, enjoy the new addition :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 adam molloy

would you trade this gun for a desert eagle pistol thats brand new in the box with two magz?

This has already been sold and delivered. Sorry man.

• Advertisement
Advertisement