Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm in love

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Oh I could throw you in the lake
    Or feed you poisoned birthday cake
    I wont deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone
    Oh I could bury you alive
    But you might crawl out with a knife
    And kill me when I'm sleeping
    That's why

I can't decide
    Whether you should live or die

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Poor chewy! I'm in love with a girl in the 1937 postgrad place with a bf, nuts!
    :D

I too have had this problem Tar, fucking bf's are dickheads! All you need is to get her on her own, some late evening down by the computers in the basement of the building...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

Chewbacca. wrote: »
    So I was on my way to to study in the library today and I crossed paths with this amazing girl, I haven't seen her since before xmas.and I've been thinking about her all day now. no study done. anyway I love her

Well good for you ! she stayed over with me last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

El Siglo wrote: »
    I too have had this problem Tar, fucking bf's are dickheads! All you need is to get her on her own, some late evening down by the computers in the basement of the building...;)

Jokes on you that was me and Im a dude!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

El Siglo wrote: »

She's beautiful :o

To the basement! Ah I couldn't do that to the bf even if she would. I can bide my time...faults will appear in the relationship muahaha
    Pity they have to break up in less than two weeks though :p

• Advertisement

She's beautiful :o

To the basement! Ah I couldn't do that to the bf even if she would. I can bide my time...faults will appear in the relationship muahaha
    Pity they have to break up in less than two weeks though :p

Well I always found drink and a scheme; "as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.";)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

You don't need a woman. It's a World Cup year. You'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

Chewbacca. wrote: »
    Well it was correlated with gravity, I had my fingers over the keyboard and they were attracted to keys,they went downwards at at rate of 9.81m/s until I typed ,
    Why does anyone type on boards man, I felt like it :)
    Oh theres no ewok forum :(
    you must be on cloud nine

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ah now dont give up just yet ,you never know whats around the next corner in the library!

you could be the ucd version of Densha Otoko :pac: (go read the story section)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement